It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Basic Nutrition

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:50 pm

And the more you deprive yourself of something, the more you want it!!! So it's either you eat the schnitty occasionally when you want it, or you go home and think about it and eventually end up eating a crap load of other junk!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:49 pm

wow we are getting quicker and quicker to judge, i guess its coming back to if u dont like the post dont reply, yep its basic 101 and yep alot need the simple things that help us to lose weight reminded to us every so often.
soon2bayummymummy

Postby electrongirl » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:11 pm

soon2bayummymummy wrote:wow we are getting quicker and quicker to judge, i guess its coming back to if u dont like the post dont reply, yep its basic 101 and yep alot need the simple things that help us to lose weight reminded to us every so often.

I think it might be the fact that the particular poster has been making some rather strange threads.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Tummygirl » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:25 pm

The only reason I said what I did was because anyone can find a great big slab of info and post it on a forum, but this person only joined today and I have seen heaps of spammers this week. :lol: No nasty woman here just curious is all
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:42 pm

im not having a go at anyone but just see it as these last couple of wks there have been newbies coming in giving there advice and just assuming cause there new there promoting there stuff/ business etc instead of taking it as advice that alot could use whether it be from a p.t, someone who's never been overweight, someone who has and has now lost weight or whatever. we've lost people from this forum cause of some of the things people have written back, if anyone here went to a new forum and started a new post u wouldnt want that forum assuming ur given advice that everyone should know or u promoting ur business start off the bat. i just think we need to give more people and when we find they are here just to promote themselves then i say ' lets get them' then.
soon2bayummymummy

Postby Gal Friday » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:14 pm

Wow. Sorry guys. Was having a bad day and a bit over the amount of advice that people feel the need to give you. And this is a weight loss forum, so this IS the place, so apologies for taking my annoyance at people walking around in my life, out of anyone here.

And Juddy. I in no way suggested that anyone was trying to sabotage my weight loss efforts. and I applaud those who have lost weight and are where they are at because of their hard work. Do not assume that my comments were directed at those people, as they were not. As you do not sit at my lunch table at work, and as I know the people at my lunch table and know their history, I know who has always been skinny and who has not.

I am allowed to have a rant and a rave about my weight loss and how I feel.

And I will address the chip thing on the chip thread !
Gal Friday

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk