It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:16 pm

Free Newsletter

Fat Clothes

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Fat Clothes

Postby Fireball » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:47 pm

I'm in the same boat as you Kimmie. I was determined not to buy any more fat clothes. I did weaken and buy 1 nice outfit for work. But I wear the same few things over and over, for home & work. I have clothes in a huge range of sizes so I will be able to get a long way towards my goal weigh and have little to buy. Then I want to go overseas and buy a whole new wardrobe! There is a few months between when I want to reach goal weight and when I will be likley to go overseas so for a few months I will be.. naked I guess.

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan

Postby electrongirl » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:07 am

I'm the same also. I'd say 95% of the clothes I have are too small.

I don't tend to buy alot when I gain weight, I have yo-yo'd a few times.

I have such nice expensive thin clothes that I REALLY want to get back into!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog:

Image Image

Postby Kimmie » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:23 pm

I know. Why are all the nice/expensive clothes the *thin* clothes :evil: :evil: :cry:

Postby senoritanita » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:32 pm

i love getting rid of fat clothes, I just did the same thing. I'm finding all of a sudden as the kilos fall off I have nothing to wear, and that's the best excuse possible to go shopping :)

Postby matchbox » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:57 pm

i've thrown most of my fat clothes - i've just got a few bits and pieces to wear around the house, cos there's no point buying old house clothes :P lol. although they're not the biggest ones - all the biggest ones are gone forever!

i'm actually due for a shopping trip soon - i can't wait! i only have 1 pair of jeans (weird for me, i normally have heaps, good uni wear lol) so will need some new ones as well as a fair few other bits and pieces :wink: i'm so excited! :D
Have FAITH in yourself

Return to Weight loss Talk