It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:10 am

Free Newsletter

Weight Loss Buddy

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Weight Loss Buddy

Postby neelam » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:59 pm

First of all I would like to congratulate you all for dealing with your weight loss and doing something about it. I have entered this forum with the same intention. I used to weigh 45 kg around 6 years back and now I am double. WHen people meet me after a long time, they say "what happened to you". My clothes dont fit me anymore, I'm depressed and have an apetite I cant control. People ask me "don't u want to be the same as before again", my answer is ofcourse I do but it is very hard. I have tried dieting etc but always give up. So I have figured that I need support and so have joined this forum. I would love you join up with someone who would like to start an exercise and diet program together so that we can achieve our goals and motivate each other. I live in Sydney, Wentworthville area, and if there is anyone from that area,I would love to meet up and lose weight together.

Re: Weight Loss Buddy

Postby hysterical_oliver » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:38 am

hi, i've read this exact post 3 times now, chill out :wink: someone will get hold of you if they are interested. good luck with your journey
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg

Re: Weight Loss Buddy

Postby lng86 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:32 am

This forum is a great place to start!!!

Best wishes for your weight loss journey.

You can do this!

To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)

Return to Weight loss Talk