It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:28 am

Free Newsletter

Weight Loss Buddy

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Weight Loss Buddy

Postby neelam » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:59 pm

Hi,

First of all I would like to congratulate you all for dealing with your weight loss and doing something about it. I have entered this forum with the same intention. I used to weigh 45 kg around 6 years back and now I am double. WHen people meet me after a long time, they say "what happened to you". My clothes dont fit me anymore, I'm depressed and have an apetite I cant control. People ask me "don't u want to be the same as before again", my answer is ofcourse I do but it is very hard. I have tried dieting etc but always give up. So I have figured that I need support and so have joined this forum. I would love you join up with someone who would like to start an exercise and diet program together so that we can achieve our goals and motivate each other. I live in Sydney, Wentworthville area, and if there is anyone from that area,I would love to meet up and lose weight together.
neelam

Re: Weight Loss Buddy

Postby hysterical_oliver » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:38 am

hi, i've read this exact post 3 times now, chill out :wink: someone will get hold of you if they are interested. good luck with your journey
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Re: Weight Loss Buddy

Postby lng86 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:32 am

This forum is a great place to start!!!

Best wishes for your weight loss journey.

You can do this!

-Lauren.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Return to Weight loss Talk