It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:33 am

Free Newsletter

confession and a little amusement

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

confession and a little amusement

Postby Siana-leah » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:55 am

ok so the confession is that i would hide bags of chocolate around the house.....
hiding it from my husband......he knows im trying to lose weight so i feel a little embarrassed that i still didnt have control....so i felt that i needed to hide it....even though he wouldnt have minded....how sad.....
amusement because i finally cleared up the top of my wardrobe and i found a fun sized mars bar in there.....
im very surprised that it escaped my notice when i was running in and out of the room eating them......
just thought id share this with u guys.....
for some reason i kept on laughing when i found it.....my husband was wondering what was wrong with me! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWJeIU2/]
[/url]
Siana-leah

Re: confession and a little amusement

Postby NewMe » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:59 am

LOL!

I realkised I was getting bad when hiding the food I was buying. Mind you my husband does make comments about what and how much I eat. He is trying to be supportive (most of the time) and he is trying to lose weight too, but sometimes those comments hurt.

Now the real question is...did you eat the mars bar?? :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqW2v1C/]
[/url]
NewMe

Postby Siana-leah » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:14 pm

lol...somehow i knew that was coming up.....at the time i found it....my little boy happened to walk into the room....
unfortunately he knows exactly what it is....so i did have some but we shared it.....it was my snack for the day.. :D
i suppose that this is 2 confessions then! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWJeIU2/]
[/url]
Siana-leah

Postby Sussy » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:19 pm

I would hide chocolate as well, but i would hide it from myself. :? ....hmm go figure.

I guess psychologically i think - out of sight out of mind, i also try and hide it in awkward spots to make it an effort for me to get if i want it. The latest being hiding stuff in the garage in a large wooden box covered with work tools and paint tins etc, so if i wanted it bad enough i had to remove everything from the top of the box before i could get to it, and then i'd have to put everything back as well. :oops:

Now that's baaaaaad....makes me sound like a weirdo....i'm only slightly crazy, i promise. :)

The things we do......
Sussy

Return to Weight loss Talk