It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:32 am

Free Newsletter

Kate morgan support

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Kate morgan support

Postby blickstar » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Hi can any one else tell me if they have good support from the staff who sell it or are you priddy much on your own after u walk out the door??
Blicks
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w595PVp/]
[/url]
blickstar

Re: Kate morgan support

Postby robsnest » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:55 pm

hi blick.
i to am om the km program and doing very well. I go and weigh in every week and always have found the staff very helpful even had occasion to talk to the pharmacist about a problem i thought i was having, :? they were very helpful. :D just dont be afraid to ask even if you think its silly its not its important to you. good luck with it.
robsnest

Postby nag » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:32 pm

Hi i have also found that some people just dont have a clue or they are busy and find my questions a bother to them :cry: i have gotten into the habit of emailing the contact us person from the KM website. They are very helpful there :D
nag

Postby blickstar » Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:18 pm

Hi nag, so you've lost 10kg on km?? how long you been going for??
cheers blicks
Blicks
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w595PVp/]
[/url]
blickstar

Postby nag » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:26 am

When i first wanted to loose weight i joined KM lost 8kg (3 weeks) then went to the Calorie King website and lost 2kg (2 weeks) through there but got sick of weighing everything and stating everything that went into my mouth. I joined the gym and havent lost much cose im toning mostly (which is ok with me cose i can still see a difference) but now i want to loose my last 10kg so as of yesterday im back on KM. Im guessing it will take 5 weeks. They are aparently bringing out a 'maintaining' program, im going to email them today and ask if its still happening. I'll keep you posted :D If you need motivation with KM please come and help motivate in Diet and Exercise Daily Diary i need motivation too :roll:
nag

Return to Weight loss Talk