It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:29 am

Free Newsletter

OOOOPS!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

OOOOPS!

Postby Sharee » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:08 pm

I just ate two chocolate donuts and a ham and cheese sandwich on top of what I should have eaten. I feel terrible and can't believe I am so weak as a massive part of me wants to go to the fridge and finish off the other two donuts. I'm never going to lose my last few kilos
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVEnpO2/]
[/url]
Sharee

Re: OOOOPS!

Postby electrongirl » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:15 pm

take a big breath!

Now, we all do this. Its normal. Just don't let it get you down. My biggest failure is that when I have a blowout I write myself off and REALLY go to town. Or at least I used to. Know I just shake it off and get back on the horse!!

What you ate won't even matter as long as you go back to what you did to lose all the weight you already have!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Tarz » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:55 pm

the following is a quote that i find relevant to everything.

Errors and mistakes are the necessary steps in the learning process, once they have served their purpose they should be forgotten.

In other words, use this as a lesson, don't beat yourself up about it. Everyone succumbs to temptation every so often. Don't let it derail you.
Tarz

Postby big_love » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:59 pm

OMG DONUTS!!! I don't think I would have resisted the temptation either...but hey, we're all human.
Jump back on that horse :!: GO GIRL! :D
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Tummygirl » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:37 pm

If you enjoyed them then it was treat for you. And Im sure it will not take you off the track . Yum Yum to the donuts :D
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby emmaline » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:40 pm

I reckon you should just look at it positively
Maybe the old you wouldn't have thought twice about having the donuts and maybe would have even gone back for the rest
Now you know they aren't a food you want all the time, but you can have them sometimes!
And because you wish you hadn't had them, you can balance it out with the rest of your food/exercise for the week with no probs!
emmaline

Postby Kimmie » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:43 pm

Oh! I totally know how you feel. Everyone slips, it's OK. It's so much worse if you slip and then give up all for lost. You will feel so much better if you don't have those other two donuts. You will go to bed PROUD that you recognised your slip and then STOPPED. See if someone else wants to eat the donuts, or freeze them, or chuck them out! (I know it's wasteful, but geez it's only a couple of bucks, and better in the bin then in your body!)
Kimmie

Postby Sharee » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:16 pm

THanks guys, I have calmed down and am looking at things a little more rationally now and all of your advice stopped me from eating everything else in the fridge!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVEnpO2/]
[/url]
Sharee

Return to Weight loss Talk