It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Free Newsletter

MASSATTACK - IV'E HAD SUCCESS!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

MASSATTACK - IV'E HAD SUCCESS!

Postby Minni3068 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:08 am

I just want to say that finally I've lost weight! Is anyone else doing this program? I would really like to team up with you especially if you have PCOS?
Minni3068

Re: MASSATTACK - IV'E HAD SUCCESS!

Postby SarahC » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:59 pm

I haven't heard of it, but well done on the loss!! :D :D
SarahC

Postby Minni3068 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:40 am

Thanks - I really wish someone else would team up with me :cry: So far I've lost 10kg (actually a little under, but close enough!) I am feeling much more energetic - I can't wait to lose my next 10!

For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm actually getting it together & getting better - I have seriously battled with my weight since I was a kid - pretty hard deal really. I guess once I was diagnosed with PCOS, it all made sense. But the lead up to finding out what was wrong with me, was pure torture.

:lol:
Minni3068

Postby MagicGirl79 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:38 pm

I've never even heard of that program Minni... BUT, you're doing so well. Congrats on the 10kg lost, that's fantastic! You should be very proud.
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Postby Minni3068 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:49 am

Thanks, it is nice to get some encouragement! I'm still losing - and starting to feel much better about myself. Losing weight is such a journey! Because I have PCOS, weight has always been a battle for me. Time after time I tried & failed - I hate to think how much $$ I've spent over the years - prob enough for an appartment!

I guess the best part so far is I'm starting to feel better - I used to be so lethargic & struggled to get even basic tasks done. It's like my life is finally taking a turn around! I think the best thing about me losing weight, is the feeling that finally I'm getting somewhere. I guess when you've battled with your weight & tried so hard - yet failed time and time again, you begin to lose faith in yourself. Can you believe one GP actually told me that I must be in denial about my eating - I mean really!!!

But anyhow, I really am feeling on top of things & I'm in for the long haul this time. I'm eating healthy & my periods have started again - they had stopped because of the PCOS. My moods are better & I'm definately an easier person to get along with.

I'm still waiting for a weightloss buddy - come on girls .... surely I can find one friend to play with :cry:
Minni3068

Postby Minni3068 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:56 am

Still losing ... 2.5kg this week ... YEA!
Minni3068

Postby LillyPilly » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi Minni3068.

What type of program is Mass Attack? I have never heard of it.

You are doing great with your weight loss.
LillyPilly

Postby sunshine » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:26 pm

Congrats on your success, you sound so happy and positve, best wishes to you!!
sunshine

Postby hysterical_oliver » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:09 pm

Don't be too worried if you can't find anyone else who is using massattack :D We're all here with similar experiences from the journey alone.
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Postby ProudMumOf1 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:19 pm

Congrats on your success :D
Jennifer (Single Mum) 22

SW - 93kg on 12.01.08
CW - 84.3kg on 29.03.08
GW - 65kg

3rd MINI GOAL - 78kg (15kg lost) = $50 into Clothing Kitty ($150 TTL)
ProudMumOf1

Postby Minni3068 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:26 pm

Back again - I sort of gave up thinking that I was going to have any luck finding a support group. But hey, presto, I was wrong. Thank you all so much for your support! LillyPilly, you can find out more about the program at http://www.massattack.com.au So far, so good & I can highly recommend them. I have lost another 3kg & my skin is looking really good. I've actually been able to start wearng make up again. My acne was so bad that anything that I put on it would make it flare up even more. I guess my PCOS is finally getting better! Enjoy the rest of your Easter break. Cheers
:P
Minni3068

Postby bjooste » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:09 pm

Hi Minni, I just came across the program and want to try it but I've been on so many diets before and none seems
to have orked, can you tell me about the nutrients and herbs that they prescribe and what it cost, also have PCOS.
How much can you expect to loose in a week and is the diet in itself difficult to follow, also what about the excersise
will I have to join a gym ?
All a lot of ? but I'm so unsure and don't want to waist any more money.
bjooste

Postby Minni3068 » Wed May 28, 2008 2:49 am

Hi bjooste, sorry i haven't posted for a while... been on holidays, lucky me!

I find that the MassAttack program is really easy to follow - it's not really a diet, more eating right for 'your hormones'. It is definately different to most other things that I have tried over the years, & it definately has worked for me! Especially because I have PCOS.

I've been losing weight steadily, but I try not to do the weekly weigh in thing because I have issues with scales. All up i've lost 18kg ... not bad!

I guess what I like about the program too is that everyone that I have dealt with so far within the company has been really helpful & supportive.I feel that I have my own personal "team" working for me.

My nutrients are $75 but my girl friends we $120 - it depends on what you need I guess. They do prioritise there suggestions though, so you can work within your own budget.

I really think it has been the best program that I have ever been on & I am feeling so well & healthy that given the ease of applying the program - it will be the way I live for a very long time. The bottom line is ... I FEEL GREAT!

let me know if you have a crack at it & we can motivate each other. :lol:
Minni3068

Postby MelbGirl08 » Wed May 28, 2008 11:05 am

Hey Minni,

I've just signed up for MassAttack. I'm thinking for $99, what have I got to lose? :D

I've got to wait for about a couple of weeks for my program, but here's hoping! It looks like it may be my hormones after all - I could tick "yes" to so many questions on that questionnaire!

I'll post back once I've received it. :D
MelbGirl08

Postby Minni3068 » Thu May 29, 2008 7:43 pm

Hello MelbGirl08,

That's great news, you are too funny ... I know $99 is pretty affordable. I was able to claim part of this on my health insurance as well - I got $20 bucks back ... very funny! Remember if you save the receipts for your nutrients, you can claim part of these on your tax ... I do any how.

They said to me it would be a couple of weeks too - but I had it in 5, so don't stress. I'm so happy for you that you have joined up, it really has been the only program that has really worked for me. My hormones were definately playing a pretty large part in making me large. :cry: Did you get the cookbook - the green chicken curry is really yummo!

So how much have u got too lose?

Look forward to cahtting again soon.

:lol:
Minni3068

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk