It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Free Newsletter

MASSATTACK - IV'E HAD SUCCESS!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: MASSATTACK - IV'E HAD SUCCESS!

Postby surfchick33 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:29 am

Hiya, is anyone still around? I've pretty much hit my goal weight now - but thought I'd check in to see how everyone else is going. I've been tied up dealing with some family issues ... dealing with the aging parent thing is always a tricky one!
It's something that I've always dreaded the thought of having to deal with, but I guess my time has come. (Perhaps this means I'm aging too? ... darn!)

I've lost a bit of motivation for exercise at the moment, I think the stress of family has taken it's toll. I was hoping that if anyone is still around, you could perhaps give me a foot up the butt to get me moving again.

xx
surfchick33

Postby cuppys » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:11 pm

Hi everyone,

I was thinking to join Mass Attack, just curious how long do you take the supplement for, forever?
cuppys

Postby surfchick33 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:26 am

Hi Cuppys - I guess it depends on the person. For me it was a few months because I had PCOS. I had a friend who didn't need to take anything & just followed her foodtables and lost the weight. She didn't have as many health issues as me though.

I didn't do my cycle class today. :( but I did manage to do a walk. My little four legged friend helped motivate me with his big brown eyes! I've promised myself a new pair of shoes if I go to 3 cycle classes in a row. That's one each week. If I don't go I have to donate the same amount of money as the shoes to my favorite charity RSPCA.
surfchick33

Postby cuppys » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:34 pm

Hi guys,

Anyone still on this program? I just started last week and ordered my herb formula today. How's everyone going?
cuppys

Postby cuppys » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:41 pm

Hi Surfchick,

How much did you lose while you're on program and how long were you on it? Are you still taking the supplement and herb formula?
cuppys

Postby surfchick33 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi Cuppys,

I went from a size 22 to a 10-12 - I've been on it just under a year & I'm staying on it. I found that I have really changed my eating habits & don't see that there is an "end date" really - cause if i go back to my old habits I'll just end up back where I started!I still take a formula, but it's for my periods - it has really helped to stop my PMS & the pain.

Have you lost any weight yet? :D
surfchick33

Postby cuppys » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:34 pm

I started the food tables last week and herbal formula on Mon. Also doing boot camp twice a week. I lost one kilo so far. I found it really hard to lose weight after the birth of my second child. I didn't really have problem to lose weight before with my first child. First time when I took the herb formula I thought Oh My God, is this stuff really supposed to be good for me because taste more like a poison but I think by third day I get used to it.
cuppys

Postby surfchick33 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:46 pm

That's great - your off to a good start! I know what you mean about the herbs, but you're right, you do get used to them. Boot camp is fantastic, I am so proud of you! I'm off for a run with my four legged friend. I'm going to challange myself today & push for an extra km. Well that's the plan!

keep at it, I can't wait to hear how you go this week. :lol:
surfchick33

Postby sforsonia » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:14 am

Hi all
Just thought I would join in, today is day 1 on the program, and so far so good... hehe
sforsonia

Postby rockymeet » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Hello everyone i am completely new to this forum.
Interested in learning many new things. Hope we all will share our
knowledge and talk about different concepts in this forum.
Last edited by Shalimar on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed.
rockymeet

Postby countrygirl » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:27 pm

hi everyone.
I signed up 3 days ago and waiting for my programme to arrive. I was a bit worried that I had made a mistake in doing this, and wasted $149, but reading all these posts has convinced me all is well.
You all sound so positive
Keep us good work everyone and hopefully soon I too can give you all good news.
countrygirl

Postby MummyTo2Girls » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:17 pm

Hi I am new to this forum, and new to this program.
After reading long and hard into this weight loss program, I think I am finally set on making the right choice.

I just got my program and shocked to see the things I was eating so much of, on my eat least page!!! yikes.

I have orded a couple of nutrients and they should come by Thursday!!! That is when I really start this for sure!
MummyTo2Girls

Postby mightymaster » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Minnie, im a bit not confident about the program i think that all vegetables are good for you, i dont think you take the red list as a big no no, i want to eat healthy but i want to be balanced, my protocol is 200 dollars plus, i think its alot of money monthly plus postage and handling, i also think
It may work, but in the long term is it healthy, i just think its alot of money that can be saved!!. and dont believe in that a food can be considered red, to be red means occassionaly for your hormone balance, but the supplements should work on this as long as your not overeating or eat bad stuff every day?. what to you think??. everyone?.
mightymaster

Postby Debbiefatfreelife » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:02 pm

I have not heard of this one either, but very well done on your weight loss.

All the best and hopefully it will stay off!
Last edited by Shalimar on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Links removed.
Debbiefatfreelife

Postby sugar_plum943 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi there! I was just wondering if this is suitable for ppl that don't have any visible hormonal problems that you know of... I have sent them a question about this but was just wondering if anyone is just doing it to get themselves 'right' if that makes sense
sugar_plum943

PreviousNext

Return to Weight loss Talk