It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Free Newsletter

why am i sooo tied??

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: why am i sooo tied??

Postby anthony88 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:47 pm

yeah your right.. potatos and corn may not be the best vegies going around but i guess its alot better for you then juicy kfc or yummy at first maccas lol..

one more thing is you know how u said to that i should up my calories the other thing is im not hungry at all, im eating heaps less then what i use to when i was eating junk and now that im eatin healthy food im eatin hardly nothin and im not hungry at all.... wooo its now been 3 weeks drinkin water straight still have no had any other liquid and dont feel like it either..
thanks agin fiona
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

Postby Fiona25 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:08 pm

You're always welcome Anthony :)

You know what? A few months back I was eating 900 calories a day, I was new to calorie counting and didn't know about the 1200 minimum a day rule. I wasn't hungry either hence why I wasn't eating more but I was lacking a bit of energy AND my weight would not drop!

I upped my cals to 1200-1400 and enjoyed my extra food as well as extra energy AND my weight started to drop!

Our bodies are funny things and its almost like a jigsaw figuring out what they want and need in order to give us what WE want, eg extra energy, weight loss etc.

You're going so great and I love how you're gathering all this information to put to good use - SUCCESS :D
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby anthony88 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:17 pm

ok cool thanks, yeah i have learnt so much on here its really helping
[/url]

anthony88

Postby anthony88 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:36 pm

ok today i had an apple for breakfast, low fat yogurt for morning tea, 4 dim sims with soy sauce for lunch and im going to probly have a 6 inch subway for tea.. thats only 943 calories and im sopose to have 2000 a day.. and i havnt even added in my exercise yet?? i guess i can have a foot long sub for tea to bring my calories up even though i wont feel like it.. its so confusing??!?!
[/url]

anthony88

Postby ali76 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:54 pm

Maybe try having more for breakfast?? Like an egg on some mutli grain toast (or 2!)...that will give you a boost of protein and carbs? Always best to have a good, healthy breakfast to start the day.

Just an apple - if you're on 2000 cals, I wouldn't think would be enough?!

Haha - all this from the girl who hated and never ate breakfast!! :lol:

Make sure you have lots of salad on your sub....there wasn't any veggies in there!! haha....yes Mum!!! :mrgreen:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Fiona25 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:30 pm

I agree with Ali, try to have a decent sized breakfast. Some suggestions are:

2 slices of toast on good bread such as wholemeal or rye. You can have on your toast a low cal jam, light peanut butter, banana, low fat ham cheese and tomato, eggs, even weight watchers bacon and eggs :D

A good cereal or muslie with yoghurt and some fruit in it too such as banana or strawberries

Omlette - 2 eggs and an extra egg white with some low fat ham, cheese, tomatoe etc

If you really feel as though you can't stomach much for breakfast then try a banana (will get your cals up) with 20 or so raw nuts such as almonds or cashews - the complete raw ones without salt or anything on them. It is SO yummy to eat the nuts and the banana at the same time :wink: And in that you have some fat, protein and carbs and it tastes great!

A big bowl of fruit salad with a good 200grams of yoghurt.

If you can, replace the dim simbs with a sandwich, big salad etc, its better for you and should be more filling :)

For tonight, either go the 12 inch sub or stick with the 6 inch but try have some fruit and yoghurt when you get home.

You gotta eat more!!! Man, I wish that was my problem, I could eat ALL day...I pretty much do anyway :oops:
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.

Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!
Fiona25

Postby anthony88 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:21 pm

yeah ok sounds good, i only ate dim sims at work coz i had to get up at 4.30am to get ready for work and didnt feel like makin something for lunch at that time lol, and i worked the night before until 11 so went straight to bed.. anyway enough of the life story lol.. thanks for that gives me something to think about anyway..
[/url]

anthony88

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk