Thanks you guys, you've all made me feel much better.
The scales are hidden! And you know what? I feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Knowing that I cannot/WILL NOT weigh in for a whole week feels great. I can just stay in my routine of good nutrition and exercise and see what next Sunday brings and even if i'm totally upset by what the scales say I know that i've done EVERYTHING in my power to try and acheive a good result.
I went shopping today and I just got a fly buys card so switched from woolies to coles, coles has SO much more variety and is a much bigger store so I was in there for over an hour checking out lables on different food
I bought HEAPS of stuff, my fridge and pantry are choca block, over $300 later
So I have a house full of great food and what I believe to be a great plan of attack this week:
1. 90mins exercise or more EVERY DAY (except thurs/fri which will be 1hr)
2. A good 3ltrs of water on those 90min days (I've been slack lately having 1.5-2ltrs)
3. Choosing at least 1 exercise in my 30min blocks that REALLY gets my heart rate up and makes me work up a good sweat.
4. No weigh ins to get distracted AND I can look forward to a *hopefully* great weigh in come Sunday
5. Eating some different foods and doing some different exercises to hopefully shake things up with my body to my favour
6. Only 1 treat this week. Coffee and cake with friends on Tuesday, possibly a strawberry freddo frog on another day (worked into my calories of course
So i'm feeling positive again for this week!
Saying goodbye to calorie counting AND scales for a while.
Just enjoying the new and improved healthy me and embracing my new lifestyle!