It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:37 am

Free Newsletter

What the hell???

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: What the hell???

Postby lng86 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:17 am

Some people gain weight the week before their period is due... Whilst others during TTOM. That could be the answer?

You have a fantastic plan for the next week! I'm sure the scales will most definitely give you a pleasant reading.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby ForMe » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:38 am

Hi Fiona

Some really good advice there and nothing much to add. I weigh everyday but I don't consciously take account of it until my Sunday morning. There are lots of reasons why there are fluctuations when you are trying to lose weight. You can't control everything but you can trust yourself that you are doing all the right things. I just try to remember that this is a life long change I am seeking and working through and I have to be able to fit my "diet consciousness" into my life comfortably. Fluctuations and humps serve to help us re-evaluate and it sound like you're right on track.
Hayles
xx
ForMe: Hayles
ForMe

Postby Diminishing » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:36 pm

At the start of the new year (about 6 weeks into my weight loss journey) I took the batteries out of our scales. I was a daily weigher too and it did my head in!

Now I just weigh in at the chemist weekly or fortnightly. I actually really look forward to the weigh in, so my scales addiction isn't mastered yet, but it is under control, LOL!

My husband has the battery to the scales hidden, LOL!
Lucy xx

Diminishing

Postby GoddessInside » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:29 pm

Don't worry hun, we're going to have a smashing blooming week this week, I can feel it :mrgreen:
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Postby deej » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:53 pm

In the long-term scheme of things Fi you've been doing great, so keep it up. Like everyone has said, get rid of the scales for a while - and use a tape measure instead. The human body is a mysterious thing and sometimes throws these strange anomalies at us. Stay positive...I'm sure this is just a short term thing!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wEsR60S/]
[/url]
deej

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk