It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:40 am

Free Newsletter

CLA Diet Pills

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

CLA Diet Pills

Postby nutzy » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:29 am

One of the women that I work with has ordered Bio CLA from ebay, and these pills are supposed to help you to lose weight as long as you are on a controlled diet and do moderate exercise. Has anyone heard of or used these pills? CLA (I can't remember what it stands for) is supposed to be natural fatty acids found in safflower oil, and are supposed to help you burn off fat. I remember years ago using chromium tablets to help me lose weight - which it did for a while, until I couldn't afford them anymore. I only have 11kgs left to go, but they are taking hellish long to come off and thought that this may help shift them. I have also varied my diet in the hopes that that will work too!!!

SW: 76kg (08/07)
CW: 60.2kg (21/05)
GW: 55kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woT3JnX/]
[/url]
nutzy

Re: CLA Diet Pills

Postby matchbox » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:36 pm

i personally think all diet pills are sh*t and a money making scheme - they don't work. well that's my opinion.
but buying pills from ebay? i would NEVER buy diet pills that weren't from a reputable shop - god knows what is ACTUALLY in them, or what they could do to your body. even if they were all sealed i really wouldn't trust stuff bought from ebay.
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Tarz » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:45 pm

I would avoid diet pills.

matchbox wrote:i would NEVER buy diet pills that weren't from a reputable shop - god knows what is ACTUALLY in them, or what they could do to your body. even if they were all sealed i really wouldn't trust stuff bought from ebay.

This is a really good point.
I would stay away from them because i did try some once about 2 years ago and they made me sick. I got lazy and really wanted weight to just come off so i bought some from Priceline after 4 days i got really bad pains in my abdomin and went to the doctors and had blood tests done but they couldn't work out what it was. I had to put up with the pain for 1.5 weeks. i know i am only assuming that it was caused by the pills but nothing else was different.

Stick to the natural weight loss method. AT least you can be proud of the fact that you did all the work at the end.
Tarz

Postby SarahC » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Conjugated linoelic acid (sp?) lol, why do these things just stick in my head :roll: I've heard of it, but can't remember exactly what it's meant to do.... will post again if I find out. I do know it's very expensive though!

I agree with what's been said about ebay. I would go with a reputable source, such as a health food shop, even if it is a little more expensive.

I'm not sure that taking a supplement would really help that much. Maybe it would be best to try and change around your diet or your excercise, maybe your stuck in a pattern and your body has stopped responding. Mix up your exercise and/or calorie intake, see what works :D
SarahC

Postby MissE » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:43 pm

and these pills are supposed to help you to lose weight as long as you are on a controlled diet and do moderate exercise.

Surely the contolled diet and moderate exercise is going to help you lose weight anyway?
Life is too important to be taken seriously!
MissE

Return to Weight loss Talk