It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:56 pm

Free Newsletter

This sums it up

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: This sums it up

Postby ProudMumOf1 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:12 pm

I love vegies, fruit and salad but the worm and the grub thats just gross...I hate hate hate bugs. I'll have my protein with red meat thank-you very much lol...
Jennifer (Single Mum) 22

SW - 93kg on 12.01.08
CW - 84.3kg on 29.03.08
GW - 65kg

3rd MINI GOAL - 78kg (15kg lost) = $50 into Clothing Kitty ($150 TTL)
ProudMumOf1

Re: This sums it up

Postby HappyBella55 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:19 am

OMG I love salads. There are some yummy salads out there. What you have to remember is that not all salads are made equal. There are some out there that are higher in fat than a Big Mac :shock:. Careful selection is the key.

As to pre-packaged salad, it is always best to rinse it out even if its stated that it has been pre-washed. You just never know, the person at the other end sanitising the salad might have been slack or those little critters could have survived the bleach bath :lol:

My favorite salad isn't your typical lettuce, tomato and cucumber. It's Vietnamese beef salad and there's this other one I get which has chicken, been sprouts, noodles, cucumber and this yummy sauce - yum yum.

hahaha now I'm craving salad :lol:
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk