It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:14 pm

Free Newsletter

Too Much Chocolate!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Too Much Chocolate!!

Postby Tas » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:50 am

Ok time to let you know of my terrible behaviour this weekend!! I ate a whole chocolate bunny - THEN a friend called round and I ate ANOTHER chocolate bunny!!
I am ashamed of myself ----------------------------but it was good :)
Today I am going to forgive myself for my terrible behaviour and eat sensibly - I even gave my friend a heap of choclate last night to take home with her.

Cheers
Maria
Tas
Tas

Postby Groovychic » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:39 am

That is the advantage of having kids or friends with kids!!! My sister was here with her kids and I just made sure they ate up! Tho we were both sensible with the eggs we bought our kids. 1 each from each of us, so they only ended up with 2 and 1 from our mum as well. My other sister bought them each a small gift. We also gave our kids a small gift each as well. They had an egg hunt with the small eggs but I just put them in a bowl on the table an they could help themselves. They actually didn't eat that many. So they will just stay there for visitors or whatever. I've had a few. But surprisingly not that much!!! I love chocolate normally. But I think I love it even more when I don't have any in the house!!!! If I eat some, well I'm not too worried about it. Everything in moderation they say. My problem was all the alcohol this weekend. I always drink so much when people are here to stay. I never drank enough to be totally wrecked, unlike my sister...hahaha :lol: ....she was hammered and spent most of easter sunday in bed. I made sure I put eggs in her room so the kids had to jump all over her to find them.....hahahaha!!! So this week I'm not going to have a drink at all. Tho that is not hard, unless we have a visitor/s at any time in the evening!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby carleyjt » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:29 am

Thank heavens easter is over :) Tas, im sure you will work hard to burn those extra calories off.

Rochelle, my problem is also alcohol. Didnt eat chocolate but drank a lot of red wine :oops: I have to admit i enjoyed it but :)
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
carleyjt

Postby Hayley » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:59 am

Hi guys,

Hope you all had a great easter - I did but ate way too much chocolate!

Our fridge is full of chocolate, which I'm finding very hard to resist so I think I'm going to throw it because I don't know anyone who wants it either.

My family and friends gave Connor so much chocolate! He's only 2 and a half and he got 3 large bunnies, a humpty dumpty egg, a large m&m egg, a toy truck full of eggs, 12 giant freddos, a 3 pack of big freddo eggs with 6 small freddos inside, a tray of 12 eggs, a cadbury carton of eggs, a 1kg giant chocolate egg and a cup of blue m&m's - it's really rediculous! He's so young and can't possibly eat that much chocolate ....and we don't want him to eat lots of chocolate. I even told family and friends not to get him chocolate or if they really have to, to get a tiny egg because he's only a tiny boy. They didn't listen and now we've got a fridge full of chocolate and no one to give it away to - looks like it's going in the trash!

I hope you guys have managed to resist the chocolate, unlike myself.

Catch you, Hayley :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby hushpuppy » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:20 pm

Damn i have just gave all my choc to my girl to hide so i dont keep eating it ... still have 1 left but i gave it away after seeing my points total ..... double what it should be :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: ... no more choc for me all goooooooone
Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby losebabyfat_2005 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:32 am

I wasn't going to have any chocolate because when I eat choccie I get pimples, but what happened? I ate 3 marshmallow eggs on sunday and 2 on monday and now have blackheads appearing :(
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgD7vDi/]
[/url]
losebabyfat_2005

Postby winglets » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:50 pm

Times like this (ie Easter) end up working in a reverse sense for me. I only ate one small egg, but i ended up eating lots of other random non easter stuff. Isn't that ridiculous! I've got no idea why. And initially after the weekend I was thinking to myself ' go me!' then i realised all the other stuff I ate and I was really annoyed at myself!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
winglets

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:28 pm

I managed to refrain this easter - mostly because I asked everyone not to give me chocolate. All I had was a piece of peanut brittle and a tiny bite of one of mum's chocolates. Pretty pleased with that. I did have a slice of cake at lunch at my parents while we were working on the shed and that made me feel sick - too sweet for me.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby KimE » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:28 pm

I did pretty good on the chocolate front. Ate one easter egg, still have 2 rabbits in the cupboard unopened and I'm really not fussed about them. So the first two lucky kids that end up at the door will probably get them. My biggest weakness is the savoury stuff though and some of our guests brough chippies and dips..yummmm. I barely touched them so I was pleased with that...maybe, just maybe I am learning to eat better!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Return to Weight loss Talk