It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:20 pm

Free Newsletter

Paul McKenna - anybody see the show?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Paul McKenna - anybody see the show?

Postby robyn1234 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:37 am

http://orato.com/arts-entertainment/200 ... e-you-thin

Here's an article Mr. McKenna wrote - I'm dying to know if anyone tries his methods and has success...
robyn1234

Re: Paul McKenna - anybody see the show?

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:05 pm

I use his weight loss book and CD. The book and CD are called 'I can make you thin' and I bought them quite cheap on Ebay. While I haven't magically shed all my excess weight after using them I have lost a couple of kilos. The important thing to remember is that hypnosis isn't a magic wand. It won't do the exercise and dieting for you! It can effectively reprogram your attitudes toward healthy eating and exercise, but it doesn't eliminate the need for eating better and exercising more.

I think it's also great for healing a poor self body image. Part of the hypnosis CD concentrates on visualising yourself as thin and healthy and feeling how that would feel. I'm finding that by listening to the CD regularly you can't help but feel more positive about yourself.

That was a great article you linked to. I'd be interested in seeing the TV show they were talking about.
EvilWombatQueen

Postby robyn1234 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:01 am

Thanks Ali ... you can probably find a link to a clip of the North American show on Youtube by now!
robyn1234

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:43 am

Hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the tip, Robyn! I'll check YouTube out when I get home tonight.

I tried to sign up to Paul McKenna's US site. It looks like there are some free video clips on that, but it keeps telling me I need to log in to see them even though I'm already logged in. Hopefully they'll sort out the technical issues soon!
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Weight loss Talk