It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:59 pm

Free Newsletter

Lite N Easy

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Lite N Easy

Postby juliejag » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:24 pm

Hi everyone, well i have started on lite n easy 3 weeks ago now and am finding it easy to follow and the main meals are absolutely delicious! I am only doing 5 days and having weekends off, which works really well for me and my family. So far I have lost 1.6kg, I've got a long way to go but my goal is to lose 20kg by Xmas. Wish me luck. :D

Postby Dolly » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:49 pm

Julie, that's fantastic, Lite n' Easy is definitely working for you.
Do you exercise too or are you lucky enough to be one of those that lose weight by just changing the diet?

I noticed at our Weight Watcher meeting today that only 5 out of 25 of us that stayed back for the lecture were actually doing any exercise.
The others said it was too cold to exercise but are somehow managing to still lose weight.

Postby lavender » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:45 pm

Thanks for posting about liteneasy Julie its something I have thought of doing for a couple of weeks to give me a kick start. I should have done it when I was working and had the finances. Its good to hear from someone using it themselves.

They had a display at the chemist advertising Xenical tablets.

The display was a kilo of latex yellow fat, equivelent to a kilo of the human body fat. I was surprised what a large amount it was and thought it really showed that a kilo was well and truly worth losing.

It was about 24cm's long about 4-5 cms in depth and about 10 cms in width.

so I guess what I'm saying Julie is: that kilo and more that you have lost is a really good loss as far as body fat goes 20kls by xmas
will be fantastic. You go Julie !

Return to Weight loss Talk