It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:59 am

Free Newsletter

How to incorporate more protein into your day?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: How to incorporate more protein into your day?

Postby Tarz » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:24 am

tzad2000 wrote:Admin Censored Protein Bars will give you a good source of protein (10g) which is equivalent to a tin of tuna or about 2 large eggs. They taste fantastic coated in chocolate but less than 4grms of fat.
They come in 3 flavours choc peanut, vanilla almond(my favourite) or citrus lemon.
Also if your not a sweet tooth you can get Roasted Soy nuts they have the same protein content (10g) per packet. Great snack option without the calories & they taste like a snack!! You can also just have them in your bag for whenever your need it which is a bit hard to do with a boiled egg or tin of tuna. Good to have when your driving or out an about for the day.
Where can you get them? order online or call the number on the website. :D
www.journey2greathealth.com

:roll: Sales pitch :roll:
Tarz

Postby electrongirl » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:01 am

I've deleted his/her posts.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby matchbox » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:55 pm

Tarz wrote:
tzad2000 wrote:Admin Censored Protein Bars will give you a good source of protein (10g) which is equivalent to a tin of tuna or about 2 large eggs. They taste fantastic coated in chocolate but less than 4grms of fat.
They come in 3 flavours choc peanut, vanilla almond(my favourite) or citrus lemon.
Also if your not a sweet tooth you can get Roasted Soy nuts they have the same protein content (10g) per packet. Great snack option without the calories & they taste like a snack!! You can also just have them in your bag for whenever your need it which is a bit hard to do with a boiled egg or tin of tuna. Good to have when your driving or out an about for the day.
Where can you get them? order online or call the number on the website.

:roll: Sales pitch :roll:

(i deleted the link outa this one too hope that's ok, sorry i had to edit your post)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Tarz » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:18 pm

The website is still in my post, you can delete it if you want to get rid of it altogether if its easier.
Tarz

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk