It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:48 am

Free Newsletter

grrrr!!!! Still only losing grams

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

grrrr!!!! Still only losing grams

Postby nutzy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:32 am

Ok, so I plateaued a while ago, but didn't lose hope. I upped the exercise, changed and varied the diet and now I have started losing again but only grams - this week 300g. It's very frustrating coz I am so desperate to lose great big hulking kilograms and I am doing everything right, eg exercising, drinking loads of water, etc! Prior to January, I never exercised, had an extremely unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle, and the kilograms were just falling off, now it's measly grams only! Sorry for the rant, but I am so desperate to lose the weight before the great british summer hits us here in the UK in all it's tropical glory! LOL!!!

I guess i should be grateful for every little bit that drops off, and I suppose I am really, but it's taking sooooo looooong!!!

Rant over!!!

SW: 76kg (08/07)
CW: 60.2kg (21/05)
GW: 55kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woT3JnX/]
[/url]
nutzy

Re: grrrr!!!! Still only losing grams

Postby ~Rose~ » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:59 am

Hang in there Nutzy, your doing great, its still a loss and the slower it comes off the more likely it stays off :D
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

[/url]
~Rose~

Postby holly80 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:24 am

Do you change your excerise around alittle? Maybe your body is used to the excerises you do. You may need to change it around a little and try new forms of excerise.

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby sunshine » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:36 pm

Yes hang in there, just think all this time that it is taking for the weight to come off means that it will be easier for it to stay off. Its hard if you are as impatient as I am! Best wishes.
sunshine

Postby Tarz » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:56 pm

You could be gaining muscle... check your measurements you might find you have lost more then you though. Muscle is heavier then fat.
Tarz

Postby Cac33 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:38 pm

Do hang in there, you have come too far to give up. The best thing I can suggest is to mix up your exercise & increase it if possible.
Also do you count calories? Maybe you need to change your calorie intake. If you don't already count them I suggest you check out http://www.calorieking.com.au This website has helped me so much & makes me accountable for what I eat & exercise.

Anyway good luck & keep posting
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby Moomoo » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:45 pm

My weight loss over the lass 6 weeks is, 0kg, +1kg -600g , -600g, -600g -0 then -2.2kg last week!

I have been pretty good (couple of slip ups) but the loss sort of catches up with itself, small amounts or nothing for ages then a big one. Maybe that how your body is?
Moomoo

Postby nutzy » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:24 pm

I'm going to stop complaining about it, and just be happy that I'm losing no matter how little it is. Thanks again for all your guys support. This is really a wonderful forum! :D

[/url]
nutzy

Postby holly80 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:51 pm

nutzy wrote:I'm going to stop complaining about it, and just be happy that I'm losing no matter how little it is. Thanks again for all your guys support. This is really a wonderful forum! :D

How are you going now? Have you lost any more???? And you dont need to stop complaining,thats what we are here for to support you in every way... Dont give up, like you said you should be happpy for any loss.

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby nutzy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:49 am

Thanks Holly - I just don't want to seem like a grumbleguts. I haven't weighed myself since last week, when I went down from 63.3 to 62.8kgs. I was very happy - and then even happier yesterday when I FINALLY fitted comfortably into a size 10 skirt, trousers and blouse - although the blouse was a bit tight over the boobs - and just when I have bought a stack of size 12 clothes on ebay coz I was still wearing my size 14 stuff which was just about falling off me.

[/url]
nutzy

Return to Weight loss Talk