It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 am

Free Newsletter

Dolly are you still on Tony Ferguson diet?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Dolly are you still on Tony Ferguson diet?

Postby Hayley » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:19 pm

Hi again,

Thought I'd post a topic just to find out how you're going just incase you don't see my last post to your original topic.

How are you going with the Tony Ferguson diet? I want to buy the stuff on Monday and would love to hear more about your experience so far.

Anyone else on it/been on it/know anyone on it? I want to hear all the positives and negatives.

Ta, Hayley.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:24 am

Hi Hayley, somehow I went off the shakes because my sister-in-law came to stay, then we had easter and guests and when I started to go back on it I found I would have to experience the beginning carb withdrawal headaches and the hungry stage again and I don't have the will power to go through it again Yet.

However, if you start it maybe we can do it together. I found if I have a shake meal in the morning and a shake meal at night leaving my lunch as my eating time, it was easier for me to stick to than eating at night with the family.
Dolly

Postby Hayleyd » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:32 am

Hi Dolly,
Just noticed another Hayley so I'll be Hayleyd!!Good on here for having such a great name-and hello to her.Back to you...was looking into the Tony Ferguson shakes and I am suprised not that expensive..does it work because I am sick of wasting money?Can you use it for morn/aft tea and still have breaky lunch and tea.Was thinking of having it for lunch and afternoon tea then normal breakie,morning tea and tea..what do you think? By normal I mean cereal,yoghurt,meat salad for tea etc.
Can you not have coffee?????
Would like to grab it today if I can...
Thanks Dolly
Hayleyd
Hayleyd

Postby Dolly » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:54 am

It comes with a book ($7 or $9 or something I can't remember which) the book shows some recipes that you can use if you wish. You can have your diet shake meal to replace whichever 2 meals in the day you like. I'm about to have the English Toffee Shake for my breakfast right now.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:48 pm

Hi Dolly (and hello to Hayley D),

I'm going to go and buy the stuff on Monday or Wednesday. I'll let you know when I'm about to start and it'd be great to do it together. I feel it will really help me to have someone to talk to who is going through the same thing.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I'm really excited and enthusiastic about trying the Tony Ferguson diet. I'm going to buy 2 week's worth and see how I go for that amount of time, then if I feel good, I'll buy 4 week's worth and keep going.

Get back to you soon. Hayley.
Hayley

Postby Hayleyd » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:03 pm

Hi Hayley how are you?
I will be staring the Tony Ferguson tomorrow as I dont go back to work until wed,hopefully after two days on it I will have detoxed and wont be as cranky!!Cant wait to share our results together.
Two Hayleys are better than one!!!!!! Oh my god how lame is that!!!
Good Luck
Hayleyd
Hayleyd

Postby Dolly » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:37 pm

Hi Hayley and Hayleyd
you can go in there and get weighed weekly fortnightly or monthly with no appointment. it's up to you.
I was doing mine fortnightly but then I slacked off a bit but they'll still have my records at the pharmacy. They give you a little card to present to them any time you wish to be measured and weighed, I'd better dig mine out again :shock:

The first day costs will be
1 Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
1 Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
28 meal sachets (2 per day for a fortnight) at $2.90 each = $81.20
TOTAL $106.15

After that you will only need to pay $81.20 for your fornights worth of meals.

The flavours for you to choose from are
Strawberries & Cream
English Toffee
French Vanilla
Chocolate
Esperesso
Mocha
Banana
Cream of Chicken Soup

My personal favourites (and I've tried them all except the soup) are Strawberries and Cream, Chocolate and Banana.
So I just order 14 chocolate, 7 strawberries & cream and 7 Banana.

It would be great if we can all go on it together.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:12 pm

Hi Dolly,

I've read through the entire Tony Ferguson website and it does sound good. I'm going to go to buy the stuff form Belmont Forum tomorrow. I wonder if they allow you to buy the sachets by themselves or if you have to sign up and buy the book? I don't want them to weigh me or take my waist measurement, 'cos I'd rather do that every 2 weeks and save money. I'm not sure if they'd allow me to do that though.

I think it's great that you and Hayley D want to do it too. With 3 of us working on it together, we'll be able to support each other better. I'm feeling really positive about it all and I'm really excited. I went out and bought plenty of palm-size lean meat portions and heaps of fruit and vegies today, so I'm set. I just have to buy the sachets tomorrow and will start on Tuesday. My husbnad was worried at first but I explained that this is something I really want to give a go, so he is very understanding and supportive, which makes it better.

So, I'll write again on Tuesday to share my feelings for the first day of the diet. Thanks for your support,

Hayley.
Hayley

Postby Hayleyd » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:27 pm

Way to go Hayley...getting my shakes tomorrow and starting straight away.We can do it!
HayleyD
Hayleyd

Return to Weight loss Talk