It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:03 pm

Free Newsletter

I don't know what to do

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I don't know what to do

Postby ranger 2 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:33 pm

I was going really well losing weight even though it was about half a kilo at a time. Now I have lost my motivation to loose weight and I have put it all back on again I am eating all of the time and not eating healthy food. I was diagnosed with mild PND and am on medicaton. I don't know what to do I want to loose the weight because I would like to get pregnant in the latter half of this year. I think I have put it all back on because I am lonely. I find it really hard to make and keep friends. My Mum want me to go back to work but I would rather stay home and look after Johanna who is at such a good age now. I am also worried about money and trying to think of something I can do at home to bring money in - I don't really want to do Avon or sell other cosmetic products nothing against those who are doing it.

Sorry this is long any advice would be much appreciated.
Jodi :(
ranger 2

Re: I don't know what to do

Postby ~Rose~ » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:56 pm

Hey Jodi, first of all welcome :D
I'm sorry to hear you've been having a rough trot with your weight but you've taken a great first step by coming here, there are lots of people here in similar situation with great advice, support and help, not to mention they are a wonderful friendly lot.
In regards to being a stay at home mum, good on you, I worked through my two and have regretted it every since, they are years I will never get back :( also have you thought about looking into family day care? Its a job you can do from home looking after people's children and as it is all regulated so many people find it a nice alternative to day care centres. And they are usually always crying out for Daycare providers. Just a suggestion but I'm sure there are a few alternatives to Avon out there :D guess it just comes down to what you want to do :D
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

Return to Weight loss Talk