It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:37 am

Free Newsletter

A bunch of cheaters!!!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

A bunch of cheaters!!!!

Postby Hayleyd » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:22 am

Hey guys..just want to voice my opinion on the Biggest looser bunch...yes they have done well but it doesnt sit right with me how they have "water loaded" This is cheating and unfair to those who dont..yes its a game but surely its against the rules.Did the americans do that?Why have I never thought of it before?I just dont get how it isnt cheating???
bye
Hayley
Hayleyd

Postby Dolly » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:30 am

Yes Harry and Walley both did the water trick to get in but unfortunate for Big Wal he accidently drank one bottle too many.
They also have different sized bodies and stomachs so even drinking their normal water is unfair to the others.

I wish they had a Biggest Loser team where everyone of them were losing weight from the beggining to the end (with nobody getting voted off) and on the last day they get weighed in on the % scale to see who is the winner of the $$$$
That way we can follow and emulate our favorite Loser through to the end of the show.
Dolly

Postby Angel » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:05 pm

Yeh, I reckon its cheating too but as you said it is a game and a big weight loss the following week will give them more of a chance to stay in the game. Once one person did it, everyone else followed, they were like sheep. I think the trainers actually suggest it too them. I think the problem with the Aussie series was that it was taken too far. I'm pretty sure they did do it in the American series but not to the extreme the aussies have done it.

I was glad to hear Ajay say that anyone putting on weight from now on will instantly be below the yellow line - that soon changed their minds! I think next series there will be a rule about putting on weight eg. you will be automatically put up for elimination if you put on more than 'x' - they'd have to allow a little leeway for fluid retention etc but not too much.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Angel

Return to Weight loss Talk