It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Free Newsletter

FAST WAY TO LOOSE WEIGHT?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

FAST WAY TO LOOSE WEIGHT?

Postby Trampxx » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:17 am

I Had a baby 5 months ago i had him at 36 weeks and i was 100kg since then i have lost a fair bit of weight. Is there any super quick way of loosing weight?

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wX7DF5o/]
[/url]
Image [/url]
Trampxx

Re: FAST WAY TO LOOSE WEIGHT?

Postby wilmawalrus » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:13 am

If you lose it fast, you will probably put it back on again very quickly. I've found that slow and steady gets the weight off and keeps it off. You should probably aim for half to 1kg per week. Also, if you try to starve yourself or reduce your intake too dramatically, you'll lose quite a bit initially and then your body goes into "starvation" mode and you won't lose any more (and it stuffs your body around).

Also, if you are breastfeeding, you will lose gradually anyway - you need enough nutrition to keep you healthy for your baby. Please take it slowly!!

Lisa

Finished detox but staying on track - and it's paying off!!
wilmawalrus

Postby Tarz » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:14 am

Hi, Congrats on your new baby.
Its great that you want to lose weight and you have come to a great place for support but one thing you will hear a lot is that there is no miracle quick fix. And if you do come close to finding one its not going to keep the weight off.The faster the weight comes off the easier the weight will go back on. And you'll yoyo diet like crazy. You need to know that healthy weightloss is between 500g to 1kg a week. The quick fixes like pills and fad diets don't teach you how to live healthier and keep the weight off as soon as you finish them and come off the weight usualy goes back on. I'm telling you this because i would hate for you to lose all the weight then put it back on again.
There is plenty of people here to support you on your journey and i do hope you get to your goal weight. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Tara
Tarz

Postby janderson99 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:35 am

It really depends on your motivation and will power. I would suggest that you try on online tool such as ( I WISH HE WOULD STOP POSTING THIS LINK) that allows you to set a target, record your weight each day, check you calorie deficit, and see these things plotted on a graph. This will show you how you are going and to make adjustments. A balanced approach is best.
janderson99

Postby HappyBella55 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:17 pm

Yes you can lose weight fast. It's called crash dieting and once stopped the weight lost will pile straight back on and more.

The best proven method is follow a sensible balanced eating plan and exercise, something you can continue doing for the long haul.
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby shaunsilvister » Wed May 28, 2008 6:35 pm

i think you have to take care about you diet, means that how much calories you eat per day, how much you eat, for loss weight fast , you can join some weight loss programs these are very much helpful for you, my suggestion is that before take any type of pills you have to take your doctor advice......
shaunsilvister

Postby Athena » Fri May 30, 2008 10:49 am

In my experience, if you lose weight to fast you start doing the get really dizzy and feint thing. That's embarressing as well as very unhealthy. My dietition told me that low GI foods in small servings are good because they keep your blood suger levels stable and most of them are really healthy.
It's times like these you learn to live again
Athena

Postby phee » Sat May 31, 2008 8:42 pm

Weight can be lost fast if you are prepared to change your diet forever by giving up processed carbohydrate foods. They are not good for us anyway. I dont know if this is fact, but i read that wheat is toxic human beings but we found that if we cooked it and ground it up (flour) and then cooked it again, our systems could tolerate it!!! Doesn't sound too fantastic to me. I have done it before but it is really hard and it didnt do it totally. I did lose 30kg though...5.5kg in my first week! Im starting again on Monday with a new commitment because i have high blood pressure that is causing me some health problems. So its not so much for vanity now but more for health. The program i am going on is called Censored! Its on tv at the moment. no gimmicks at all, just information and education!
phee

Postby PenM » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:01 am

Fastest way to lose weight is simply make your metabolism quicker. Do exercises 2 times a day (each 15 minutes) and do calorie shifting (eat 5 times a day but less calorie on each plate)
PenM

Postby mandypowell » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:46 am

I KNOW OF LOTS OF WAYS TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST FROM DIETS TO WORKOUT SYSTEMS ALL TRYED AND TESTED. IN FACT MY WEB SITE IS DESIGNED ESPECIALLY WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN MIND. TAKE A LOOK AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK. I HOPE YOU ALL THE BEST WITH WHATEVER YOU SETTLE ON :D
mandypowell

Postby LucyP » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:24 pm

I found this for losing weight after a baby (but as long as you aren't breast feeding). It has worked for me and a few of my other mum friends

Removed blatant advertising link
LucyP

Postby stephane » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:24 am

I only know one way to lose weigh and fat fast and keep it off afterward. Diet plan.

Here is a link to more info about the diet plan I'm using: [link removed by moderator]

Give it a look you never know!

Stephane
stephane

Postby milkyway » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:51 pm

Cracks me up how such a topic draws all the spammers and web link boosting turnips out of the woodwork :lol:

Anyway - I second much of what has been posted here (by the sensible forum members, not the one off spammers) - you can't lose weight quickly in a healthy way.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Athena » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:39 pm

Cracks me up how such a topic draws all the spammers and web link boosting turnips out of the woodwork

You should start them deliberately to set traps!
It's times like these you learn to live again
Athena

Postby mutaciq » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:17 pm

Just do lose weight too fast cus you may damage your health
tsk tsk - hidden link deleted by mod.
mutaciq

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk