It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Free Newsletter

FAST WAY TO LOOSE WEIGHT?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: FAST WAY TO LOOSE WEIGHT?

Postby rubyredhen » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:11 am

Have you tried Oolong tea fujian Oolong it must be. Taste like green tea best with lemon juice. :D
rubyredhen

Postby onestepfit » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:40 pm

Start by paying attention to what you eat. Cut back on fat and sweets and add more fruit and vegetables. After that you can do some exercises, then effectively you can reduce the weight....

Link deleted by moderator
onestepfit

Postby Athena » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:42 pm

[Disclaimer: This next comment is made in a saterical manner and should not be tried]

The fastest way to lose weight guarenteed is to follow the Wilderness Diet. Essentually, the people running the program take you on a helecopter ride over a specially selected bit of wilderness, then dump you in a clearing and leave you there for six weeks. They watch you through a telescope from a distance, and if it looks like your about to die they drop you a block of cheese. After the six weeks is over, all of the particapents have lost weight.

It's guarenteed!

If you don't want to pay the membership fee, then just try it yourself by finding some bush and getting lost in it. Better watch out for snakes though.
It's times like these you learn to live again
Athena

take <some drug>

Postby daniel-slim » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:33 am

Hi, everyone my sister bought <some drug> from <some link> she started the <some drug> pills in jule and lost 20 lbs. This product is number one in weight loss products for august 2008. It is clinically proven and have no side efects. It is work. <some link> is very helpful site, they have lots of ideas and tips for real weight lose. Try it!

** Edited by moderator. Shameless link posting. And frankly, it is not possible to have a drug, that works, that has no side effects. The only way you get no side effects is if there are no intended effects either.
daniel-slim

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:31 pm

This thread has become quite the bot snare.

Anyway, congrats on the bub and good luck with the weight loss, as other's have said, stay sensible and healthy and you'll get there!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Freddy » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:51 pm

You might look at starting HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). It's basically running your ass of for 1 minute, then walking for 30 seconds, then running your ass of for 1 minute, then walking for 30 seconds, and so on...

According to research this is a way to burn up to 70% more calories than by jogging.

However, I did try this myself, my body didn't like it that much. Even though I started out doing a 5 minute session of this, my body was unable to take it. So I got stuck to the gym and doing some cycling which definitely seems to do nothing at all to my body :(
Freddy

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk