It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:25 am

Free Newsletter

tony fergison??

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

tony fergison??

Postby holly80 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:23 pm

I am seriously thinking about going on the tony fergison diet. For years I have I have had the attitude that diet shakes dont work and its a cop out. But I am eating my words and thinking of trying it. Just so I can actually lose the weight. I am getting very uncomfy with myself and I am also getting very impaitent with not loosing the weight.

The only thing I am worried about is, if i cant diet and eat well, then how the hell will i be able to do the shakes. But i wont know unless I try right?

So I wanted to ask you guys what you think of the program??? And do you think that when you get off it you would put the wieght back on?

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Re: tony fergison??

Postby HappyBella55 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:50 pm

Different things work for different people...I like my food to much to swap it for a meal replacement drink that isn't really fulfilling. However, in saying this sometimes when a massive amount of weight needs to be lost relying on a meal replacement diet may be crucial. Some aspects of motivation come from seeing results and quick results will be seen.

But if you haven't learned what constitute a proper serving size, how much energy a food has and if you start consuming carbs again then the weight lost will probably be pilled on again. Like all other shake diets, there are strict guidelines to follow and can you see yourself following it through to the end. And once off the shakes and start eating normally again I believe the weight will come on :?

TF is about following a low carb principle isn't it? Personally I don't like the ideas of low carb diets. If you eat good carbs and stick clear of simple carbs, watch portion sizing or stick within calorie limits and do moderate exercise weight loss will result.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby holly80 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:02 pm

What you have discussed is what was worrying me. In the past I have not been good at following diet guidelines because I just love my food so much. I am worried how i would feel when not being able to eat a actual meal for breaky and lunch. Thats a mjor worry I have. plus I am also worried about the dinners. We both get home late at night and now looking at the website it says you have to have fresh vegies. which takes a bit to cut up and cook every night. When we at the moment mainly cook stir frys because its easy

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby Kaz » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:19 pm

Starting Weight: 94 kg (2 September 08)
Current Weight:93 kg
Goal Weight: 75 kg

1st goal is to lose 5 kg.... Reward Dye my hair!!!
Kaz

Postby holly80 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:04 pm

hey kaz i added u

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Postby mango_monkey » Thu May 01, 2008 6:48 pm

I followed the TF diet for a while, and did brilliantly. The only reason I stopped was because it was an extra cost, and at the moment its too much.
It's a good plan for someone who NEEDS a lot of structure, I followed it because they basically say this is what you eat, and that's it. No need to count calories, or points or anything...
If you're still considering it, you should check out their message boards too, there's a lot of good advice and questions relating to the program :)
mango_monkey

Postby holly80 » Fri May 02, 2008 7:07 pm

thanks mango monkey. i dont think i am going to go ahead with it, basically because i love my food to much and i think if i am only having drinks for meals then i will give up completley and start bindging...
i looked into it, and it is quiet expensive

Holly

CW:
WL:

holly80

Return to Weight loss Talk