It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:40 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 1

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 1

Postby Dolly » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:54 am

[center]Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat[/center]
Hello Everyone, feel free to join us!
A few of us have decided to emark on trying the TONY FERGUSON PROGRAM(sold at selected pharmacy's)

Hayley had the great idea that we should start our own chat thread where we can all talk about our withdrawal headaches, the family coping with us drinking shakes for two of our meals per day, weightloss success or failure, challenges and anything that may arise whilst following the diet.

The first day costs will be
Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
28 meal sachets (2 per day for a fortnight) at $2.90 each = $81.20
TOTAL $106.15

After that you will only need to pay $81.20 for your fornights worth of meals.

The flavours for you to choose from are
Strawberries & Cream
English Toffee
French Vanilla
Chocolate
Esperesso
Mocha
Banana
Cream of Chicken Soup

[center]ImageImage[/center]
Good Luck Everyone!
Hayleyd has given us our motto from the other thread WE CAN DO IT!
Dolly
Last edited by Dolly on Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:19 pm

95.5kg

I've pre made my diet jelly for tonight when I figure I'll get hungry.
I started off today with a banana shake and I've already had one of my two pieces of fruit from my allowance. I filled up a 2 litre bottle of water and am taking frequent drinks from it.
Last time I went on the diet I re introduced coffee (caffine is a big no no) This time I'll try to give it a miss (really I will :D )
I'm not looking forward to the caffine and carb withdrawal headaches that happen over the first 3 days 8)
Last edited by Dolly on Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby Hayleyd » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 pm

Back again...Just had the english toffee flavour-very nice but not much of it once shaken up..Im licking the edges of the glass!!!I have been given stacks of info to read so I'm going to read up over a cuppa-bugger cant have coffee gotta go and have a green tea!!!
(can also have normal tea if I want but need lots of sugar in it :cry:
Good luck Hayley & Dolly....
Hayleyd

Ps- a confession...put on .5kg over weekend enjoying food before the change!!!!Now 16kg to loose!!!

Ps-Cant wait for dinner-think I'm starting to eat myself from the inside!! :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Dolly » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:16 pm

I know what you mean about hanging out for dinner, I pre ate my diet jelly and I made heaps of sugarless cups of international roast decaf coffee and I'm staring at the clock wishing it was dinner time.
I made myself over with a large salad (that worked for about an hour) I think it's time I made another cuppa or 3. Last time I think it took me 4 or 5 days before I lost interest in food (no hunger pains or cravings)
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:54 pm

Hi Dolly and Hayley D,

Got my stuff, so all ready to start first thing tomorrow! I'll chat again tomorrow once I've started but for now, best wishes for the rest of the day.

Hayley.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:26 pm

hmmm had home made taco's tonight, I don't think that really fit into the low carb plan.
Good luck for your start tomorrow Hayley.
Hayleyd did you manage to not eat anything before dinner?
Dolly

Postby Hayleyd » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:11 pm

home made taco'S...WHAT THE!!!!That isnt in my menu plan!!!!Wish I knew how to do the boot!!!!! :lol:
Didnt eat before dinner..well an apple for arvo tea.Did give my son 2 easter eggs to eat and I didnt eat any-yay but....picked a little at his plate after tea-chips..only a little though
Very scared about tomorrow as have to help hubby at work chipping up branches(hes a tree lopper) pHysical stuff and on very low calories I hope I dont faint.Definately will be my exercise though!
Good luck for tomorrow Dolly and Hayley-Its going to be my first full day as well as you Hayley
Lots of willpower to you both
Hayleyd
Ps-will be having atkins protein bars for morning tea as I like eating bars and they are allowed..not for very long though as they are very $$$$
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Dolly » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:01 pm

Here is my kick from you for having taco's for dinner.

Dolly

Postby Dolly » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:51 am

Oh my goodness I just got off the bathroom scales!
My strart weight for this eating plan is 95.5
and after only a day and a half of being on it I'm now 94.8
:shock:

I've been stuck on the same weight for 2 or 3 months and going on the TF diet has finally shifted plateu without doing any walking exercise Yay! .... gotta go move my ticker graph now and do my little happy dance before the others wake up.

Dolly

Postby Hayley » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:20 am

Hi to both of you and how are we all feeling this morning???

Good on you Dolly for losing some weight after only a day and a half! Hope that happens so quickly for me !!!

Well, had my espresso shake this morning, which makes me feel like I haven't missed out on my moring coffee (I'm a big coffee drinker so I'll see how I go). Added fibre to it to bulk it up and because I'm paranoid about getting constipated! I've also already had 710ml water on top of the water I added to the shake.

I was weighed and had my waist measurement taken yesterday. So, my starting weight is 91.2kg and my waist measurement is 105cm! Good to know that my shitty cheap home scales are accurate (they are not digital and showed that I weighed 91kg).

I felt really positive when I woke up this morning, I'm going to do this properly and make it work. Come on guys, willpower to all of us - no chocolate, tacos or chips!! Hee hee!

I'll get back to you later to let you know how I'm coping with the remainder of the day.

Hayley
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:06 pm

Well, I'm back...it's now 1pm and I'm just finishing my salad which accompanied my strawberry & cream shake for lunch. I've almost consumed 2 litres of water already and feel really, really good. I have not experienced a headache yet but that may be still to come. The shakes are actually very tasty - I was pleasantly surprised! I'll have an apple for my snack this arvo and have fresh sald and a 100g veal steak for tea. If I feel the need for something sweet, I'll have a little diet jelly but hopefully I won't need to!

I also had a slow-release multi vitamin this morning with my shake and added some fibre, which was very helpful in thickening the shake (although I think I added too much hee hee. Better be careful of that next time. I added a heaped tablespoon instead of a heaped teaspoon!)

Do either of you take chromium tablets? If so, how many do you take and do you find they work? I bought a jar of 50mcg but the support book says you should take 100 or 200mcg I think, so I wasn't sure. The directions on the bottle suggest taking 1 per day, so I am a little unsure.

I'm not attempting to do any exercise today or tomorrow but will start again on Thursday. I thought it best to give that a rest while my body adjusts to the no caffeine, low carbs etc.

I really hope you have both had a good day and have stuck to this diet. If we support each other, we'll achieve our goal weights for sure!

I'll be back tomorrow.

Hayley.
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:11 pm

oh and I've changed my weightloss ticker to show my starting weight as of today, so that I can accurately follow my weightloss whilst on this program - so bye bye 21.2kg!
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:02 pm

Hi Dolly,

I notice that you're logged in at the moment - how has your day been so far?

I have a question, are we allowed to add salt to our salad whilst on this diet? I see you can add pepper but wasn't sure about salt.

Looking forward to hearing how you and Hayley D have gone today. I'm about to have my apple for afternoon tea and I still feel really good today - no headaches yet!
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:45 pm

Hi Hayley, I'm so glad you're strong in your diet, it's really helping me do this. Yes salt and pepper are allowed on this diet.
For my dinner each evening I'm going to have a little of what the rest of the family is having (but no bread, rice, pasta or potato)

breakfast
Banana shake

Lunch
Chocolate shake

Snack
2 apples

Dinner
curried chicken on top of a green salad

Snack
Diet lime jelly

I had a stabbing carb withdrawal headache on and off for about 20 minutes today but all seems fine now. I don't know where I'd be without my International Roast decaffineated coffee.
I'm amazed to see that I didn't need my salad snack like I needed yesterday, I'm already starting to not feel hungry.

Remember the words of Bob Greene (Oprah's personal trainer)
"They are not hunger pains they are fat burning pains, be happy when you feel them."
Dolly

Postby Hayleyd » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:56 pm

Hey There guys....well its so great to hear how your doing Hayley and your enthuisiasm should get you there...Dolly your weight loss already is great me 1kg!!!!!Not going to count it yet though..the curried chicken youre having is that the recipe one??May give that a go..can I have rice with that!!! :wink:
I am struggling a little but still trying...had a little bit of yoghurt today-two teaspoons then felt guilty so threw it out!When should you feel guilty eating yoghurt!!!Must say the shakes taste very very nice.Big test at work tomorrow as we have lots of tim tams,mint slices etc etc open in the fridge.
I must get some decaf coffee and jelly tomorrow.
Oh yes Hayley good idea with waiting to exercise-I did a bit of manual labour today and my head is throbbing
Any good recipe ideas Dolly..want to make a vegetable bake but dont know how or if I can with this (not a great cook :oops: )
Keep going guys..we are going great!
All the best for tomorrow..will be thinking of you both
Hayleyd
[/url]
Hayleyd

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk