It is currently Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:51 am

Free Newsletter

your diet plan??

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: your diet plan??

Postby yellowroses » Thu May 15, 2008 3:57 am

I'm currently using Calorieking as a guide. Currently I'm supposed to be eating no more than 1930 calories a day (which apparently is a lot after searching around this forum, most people are on around 1200 - 1700). I usually exercise just so that I can eat more on that day, which I suppose in a way is good to do, because at least then I'm doing something hard to get something I want, and I realise the effort involved in eating that chocolate bar :p

I have done WW at home before, a couple of years ago and lost 20kgs on it. Was really great to do, however after seeing that I can eat 1930 calories a day, as opposed to eating 22 points per day... I prefer the calorie counting thing :p
Goal for 2010: Be at most 99.9kg by 31st December 2010
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePqDKj/

Final Goal: 68kgs.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcytIxC/

I'm taking back my life.
Check out my vlog: http://www.youtube.com/yellowroses89
yellowroses

Postby yellowroses » Thu May 15, 2008 3:58 am

Oh and I'm also using Optislim shakes as a substitute for one meal a day.
Goal for 2010: Be at most 99.9kg by 31st December 2010
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePqDKj/

Final Goal: 68kgs.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcytIxC/

I'm taking back my life.
Check out my vlog: http://www.youtube.com/yellowroses89
yellowroses

Postby shelbel » Thu May 15, 2008 1:46 pm

HappyBella55 wrote:
shelbel wrote:
JC is similar to lite and easy as in they provide you with meals and some snacks, but what makes it better is that you have a weekly one on one consultation with a, well a consulatant! :D Its right for me right now because i dont have to think about food too much, i just eat what im told! When i get closer to goal they start to teach you about making meals on your own.

It must be so easy when you get home from a tiring day of work and not have to think about what to cook for tea!

Just out of curiosity does the boy fend for himself or do you cook for him?

It is great! I love the no thinking side of it!

He fends for myself, but occassionally i will make a big batch of something he can freeze and have whenever. I used to cook for him but i ended up saying 'hang on, i work fulltime too, why should i do everything!'
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby shelbel » Thu May 15, 2008 1:48 pm

mal_m wrote:Hello to all, at this point in time I am on Jenny Craig. I started at the end of April last year, and as of Monday the 12th I have lost 55.5 kgs, which I am very proud of. Other than to lose weight, the main reason I am on it is just for the convenience. I am a shift worker, working 12hr night and day shifts, so it is a very easy diet to follow, with the hardest thing I have to prepare is a salad. Also I am trying to get into the exercise side of things as well. At the moment I have a exercise bike and a cross trainer and I try to do at least 30 min a day on one of them, then another 30 min walking my 2 dogs, then finishing up with some ab work and weights every 2nd day as well as, when work allows, going to aerobics for approx 45 mins. So far it is working for me, I have only about another 10 kgs to go to get to my goal weight.

55.5kgs is an awesome effort! Well done. :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby tchugani » Thu May 22, 2008 4:40 am

in 2007 i wnt on a diet and los 9 kilos in 12 months.
this is what i did:
breakfast: 1 banana + coconut water(gd for the skin)
lunch: a wheatbread sandwich with tofu, or mock meat, or whtever ( im a vegetarian)
dinner: big bowl of soup and a big platter of fruit
snack: 1 cup of chai tea and 2 biscuits!

I wrked out 5x a wk for
This year i slacked and gained 3 kilos of the 9 kilos back and n stressing out!!
I hear the body needs a "shock" to actually show changes if it gets used to a certain wrkout or diet. so i changed it as below

Breakfast: 3tbsp of instant oat, 1tbsp of wheatgerm, 1tbsp of ground flaxseed- soaked in half an apple juice overnight-- I mix it with half a tiny tub of nonfat flavoured yoghurt which is 25 calories only the next morning, topped with assorted nuts. (sorta of a muesli).

Lunch: Tofu stirfry, tempe stirfy, mock meat stirfry-- mixed with veggies ofcourse--- and 3-4 tbsp of cooked brown rice + a glass of veggie juice ( beetroot, carrot, celery, tomato, cucumber, ginger, bottlegourd, bittergourd)-- good for the skin ive been told!:)

Dinner: 1 glass of coffee flavored skim milk= 200 calories.

Snack: 3 biscuits of any kind when im hungry.

Now QUESTION IS---- im mantaining the same work out=== even added Power yoga to it!
i do 7 yrs of yoga a wk, 3 hrs of strenth training, 3hrs of cardio.
AND I HAVENT LOST ANY WEIGHT..
CAN ANYONE PLS HELP ME!!
THANK U!!
tchugani

Postby anaksedang » Thu May 22, 2008 5:19 pm

I'm using DietDirect 12 week kit plus running 1 hour per day and using a diet supplement. If I successfully achieve my goal, i would definitely tell all of you people!
Last edited by matchbox on Fri May 23, 2008 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no advertising please
anaksedang

Postby anthony88 » Thu May 22, 2008 8:54 pm

Sas wrote:well lately I've been a bit naughty :oops: but normally I try to keep it lower carb.
Usually...
Breakfast - I have a piece of frittata which I make at the start of the week so I can't use any excuse to eat bad stuff!
Lunch - chicken and salad or left overs like soup ro stirfry
Dinner - meat and salad, stirfry, burritos, soups

I also drink stacks of water during the day. Lately I've found I do need to have something that has a bit higher carb content before I exercise in the afternoons so I have something like some pretzels or dry biscuits...

yeah i follow much the same plan as you sas.. and im only doing half an hour on the treadmil each day, but im workin on a new exercise plan now
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

Postby HappyBella55 » Fri May 23, 2008 11:06 am

shelbel wrote:
HappyBella55 wrote:
shelbel wrote:
JC is similar to lite and easy as in they provide you with meals and some snacks, but what makes it better is that you have a weekly one on one consultation with a, well a consulatant! :D Its right for me right now because i dont have to think about food too much, i just eat what im told! When i get closer to goal they start to teach you about making meals on your own.

It must be so easy when you get home from a tiring day of work and not have to think about what to cook for tea!

Just out of curiosity does the boy fend for himself or do you cook for him?

It is great! I love the no thinking side of it!

He fends for myself, but occassionally i will make a big batch of something he can freeze and have whenever. I used to cook for him but i ended up saying 'hang on, i work fulltime too, why should i do everything!'

I sorta do that too. On sunday I usually make 4 meals to freeze for the week. There are some nights I'm too exhausted to cook and its sooo much easier to pull something out of the freezer and chuck it in the oven or microwave.

Your so sweet to cook for the boy. The boy fends for himself but leaves dinner to me. He's not the worlds best cook and I enjoy my foods. The few times he's cooked have been hmmmm...interesting lol
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby mjessica89 » Sun May 25, 2008 4:46 pm

I'm following a diet called Calorie Shifting. I think it is also known as zig zagging. I managed to get a free 7 days diet plan and I just follow it, the result is quite satisfying. And I heard that the diet is made to boost my metabolism :)

Jessy
My daily routine :
Diet - Follow the free 7 days diet plan from the Calorie Shifting website (a very useful diet plan :) )
Exercise - Monday, Wednesday, Friday = swimming,
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday = jogging (around my house), Sunday = Yoga
mjessica89

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk