It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 2

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 2

Postby Dolly » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:21 am

[center]Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 2[/center]
Hello Everyone!
A few of us have decided to emark on trying the TONY FERGUSON PROGRAM(sold at selected pharmacy's) feel free to join us!
The first day costs will be
Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
28 meal sachets (2 per day for a fortnight) at $2.90 each = $81.20
TOTAL $106.15

After that you will only need to pay $81.20 for your fortnights worth of meals.
The flavours for you to choose from are

Strawberries & Cream
English Toffee
French Vanilla
Chocolate
Espresso
Mocha
Banana
Cream of Chicken Soup

[center]ImageImage[/center]
Good Luck Everyone!
Hayleyd has given us our motto on the other thread WE CAN DO IT!
Dolly
Last edited by Dolly on Mon May 01, 2006 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:23 am

94.4kg (weekend set me back)

Good Morning Ladies,
Don't ya just hate weekends! I'm trying so hard not to think about bread (which is one of my BIG weaknesses and I'm starting to think about it gaaaaah......help me)
I've got to get all thoughts of starches out of my mind and then my husband decided to make a large pot full of rice pudding didn't he? It'll be sitting in my fridge for at least 3 or 4 days :shock:
I haven't touched it and I'm trying hard to avoid the kitchen as much as I can. If only my knee didn't hurt so much I'd be able to go for a walk to get starchy food thought out of my mind.
This morning I am so totally back on track, I'm counting my decaffeinated drinks as having a glass of water (after all it is filled with the stuff) and I will stick to the plan of having....

Diet shake for breakfast
decaffeinated coffee
glass water
2 apples snack
glass water
Chicken and salad for lunch
decaffeinated coffee
glass water
greek salad snack
glass water
Diet shake for dinner
glass water
lime jelly snack
decaffeinated coffee

Hayley and Hayleyd try hard to stick to our Ferguson Plan today!
WE CAN DO THIS!
Dolly

Postby Hayleyd » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:17 pm

hEY THERE GUYS..WOW SO MUCH HAS BEEN GOING ON IN HERE!!!!
I must admit Im glad we've all slipped up :wink: !!!Me well...went to sisters resturant for dinner last night.Tea wasnt till 8pm so by then I was ready to eat a whole cow plus the table,etc etc.Started with garlic bread and down it all went very very quickly.Ate chicken stir fry for tea :D but..came with a serve of rice-RICE YAY!!!only had half of it though and the serve was cup size.I was so proud but then my brother in law brought over a whopping great cocktail and everyone was looking-it was a toblerone and I couldnt say no.So then full as a goog I stupidly had choc mousee.Oh my god....
this am had my shake for brekkie,stayed at sisters overnight and we all went out for brekkie..me I had a coffee,oj and drank water while they all had the good stuff.Very proud there.I missed lunch as busy and tonight Im having corned silverside and vegies.Not sure on silverside but I dont want to waste it.
Wow guys what a weekend but Im still proud of you all.As long as we get back on track I dont think slip ups will be the end although I think I had the biggest slip up!Tell you what I dont regret it because I dont get out much and I had a nice time. :twisted:
Will weigh myself tomorrow am.Hope you girls all had a nice day today and will check back later on
HayleyD
Ps-about to look on a website that has treadmills interest free for 24months..doubt I can convince hubby but wish me luck!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby KimE » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:11 pm

Hello ladies.

Just wanted to say best of luck to you all and well done on your progress so far. Like others I pop in and always have a read of this thread even though I am not on this diet but it is fantastic the support you are all giving each other.

I too find weekends the hardest. During the week I keep plenty busy so it's no problem but the weekends...ohhhh.

Interesting what you said Dolly about how relatives/friends bring over 'naughty' food eventhough they know you aren't eating it. I had a girlfriend over a couple of weekends ago and before she got here I told her I was on a set eating plan as she normally brings a bread twist from bakers delight along with alcohol and chocolate. Luckily she heeded my words and brought none of these with her. I even managed to fob off my unopened chocolate bunny on her.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Dolly » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:34 pm

Kim we love having visits from people not on the TF diet.
I love how your friend actually listened to what you were saying about not bringing evil foods into the house.
we give her a 10 for being such a good friend

Well girls it looks like we've all had a rough weekend, let's work extra hard to fix things during the new week :lol: :lol:
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Mon May 01, 2006 8:28 am

94.7 kg

Well the scales certainly went up over night for me. But this is a new week with a new determination.
I've had my chocolate shake, made my diet lime jelly, and I've made a pot of the old weight watchers point free soup (minus the hi carb carrots) I just didn't think having a salad in this cold weather would be as exciting as it was a couple of weeks ago when it was still sunny and warm.
Point free Soup
2 zucchini's (chopped)
2 sticks of celery (chopped)
one large onion (chopped)
2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
1 litre of vegetable stock (I use the Campbells veggie stock)
2 x 400g cans of crushed tomato,
a shake of chilli powder (I just used a squirt of sweet chilli sauce)
bring to boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
Pepper
Dolly

Postby Groovychic » Mon May 01, 2006 8:38 am

That soup sounds nice Dolly. I am going to write it down and make it one day with any luck. I'd probably have to puree it tho as I dont really like chunky soups! Well you can count me in for the bad weekend as well! Tho yesterday wasn't too bad but I did eat a tim tam. Ash was given a packet of tim tams for easter and I discovered that she had actually opened them when I saw her eating one. So I couldn't resist! And ate too much potato last night as well. Damn carbs. Why do they have to taste so good. As for the bread, I didn't eat any yesterday. Which was the whole plan. I know how you feel about the salad in winter Dolly. I have been thinking about what I will have for lunch today and making a salad just doesn't sound too appealing. Not sure yet what I will have. Maybe a couple of crackers with cheese and tomato on or something. I'll probably end up having a toasted sandwich because the kids don't go back to school today. They start tomorrow because as usual there is a pupil free day. Or they call them school development days or something now!!! They didn't have any thru the year last year and had a week of them at the end of the school year and so they finished early. Now they have 5 thru the year, along with still finishing around the 7th December, same time as last year! Go figure!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Hayleyd » Mon May 01, 2006 10:04 am

Hello there lovely ladies...yes I am in a great mood this am!
Weighed in today..................
I have lost 1.5kg!!!!!!!!!!
Im very happy with the result in my first week..especially after the weekend.
Thanks so much to everyone especially Dolly & Hayley-hugs to you both.
Tonight for tea I am making chow mein and I will out extra cabbage in and not have mine with rice.Its going to be hard but I think cutting out the carbs is working.
Tomorrow night Im off to tae box class-I hope so much I dont pass out.Its pretty full on and I hope I can get through without carbs as I do still feel a bit light headed.
Have a nice day everyone
HayleyD
Ps-not too keen on the espresso shakes-think they are a bit too strong
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Hayleyd » Mon May 01, 2006 10:06 am

Sorry I meant to say I will add extra cabbage in the chow mein and not have rice... :oops:
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Dolly » Mon May 01, 2006 10:13 am

I knew what you meant and that's a great idea to give yourself heaps more cabbage instead of carb filled rice or noodles.

The Espresso shake didn't impress me much either, it felt like I was being cheated a meal as it tasted like I was just having a cup of coffee, same with the Mocha. I think I'll just stick to a chocolate shake for every breakfast and alternate the banana and strawberries and cream for my evening meal.
Has anyone tried the Tony Ferguson Cream of Chicken Soup sachet yet? I'm dying to know what it's like.

Congratulations on your huge losses for the week girls WE CAN DO IT!
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Mon May 01, 2006 10:30 am

Good morning gals,

Let's just forget that the weekend ever happened!! I went to the Fremantle boat show with my hubby and son and his parents. I took a sachet to mix with cold water for lunch but instead I ate a chicken and cheese kebab with mayo and sour cream (it had sald in it though, doesn't that count?!? :lol: ); after the show before we jumped back in the car, we went to a cafe and I was thirsty and hungry, so I had an iced coffee with icecream (no cream thought, that's a bit better! :? ) and a plate of hot chips and then a latte with 2 sugars! Aahhhh!!! Oh well, it did taste good but I did feel sick afterwards. Dinner was a small lean steak and salad.

A new week = FRESH START! I was going to avoid weighing myself this morning because of my terrible weekend but then I wanted to see if I'd put back on. I still weigh 89kg, so I've lost 2kg since Tuesday last week and I also took my waist measurement this morning and it's gone down from 105cm to 103.5! Yippee. This made me very happy and more determined not to stuff up again (I was going so well with the diet, too!).

So, back to the plan and positive thinking for me this week. I just have to be stronger on the weekends and I guess try to keep myself busy then, so I don't feel tempted to be naughty with food.

Best wishes for you all today - let's try extra hard this week and reduce our weight a little more girls.

Rochell, your comment about fishing and lack of toilets etc on boats made me laugh. My husband is a mad fisherman and I have avoided going fishing on his mate's boat in the past because it had no loo and I was embarrassed to go in front of him. Anyway, he's just sold his boat and bought a new $100 000 boat, which has a toilet on it, so no worries now! My husband was reading a fishing magazine yesterday and came across a new product for women called 'The Wizz'. It's a small plastic thing which looks like a funnel. It fits snuggly against the female area and has a pipe which directs the urine out (much like when guys wee), so that girls can discretely unzip their pants, pop the wizz against their body and wee over the side, just like a guy. We both thought this was hillarious. An interesting idea I guess but I think I'd be more embarrassed using that in front of people!! Funny! :lol:

Chocolate shake for me for breaky today. Dolly, I'm going to use that WW recipe for soup and make some right now. I agree that having a salad doesn't sound as good as warm soup.

My thought are with you all for today. Let me know how you all go today - I'll be back later.

Hayley.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Hayleyd » Mon May 01, 2006 11:02 am

he he Hayley..just finished laughing whilst reading your post on all the food you ate..not laughing at you but with you-better than crying isnt it!!!!Dont feel bad as we all slipped up.
It does make me think though girls...would this still work if we allowed ourselves ONE free day????I think it may help us to have one free day on the weekend so we can be "normal" with the family.What do you both think? Im willing to try it for a week and see......
Ps-doesnt mean we have to be silly..just means if we want to have a kebab,or tacos,or rice for tea then we can.
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Groovychic » Mon May 01, 2006 11:30 am

A think a free day is a good idea as long as maybe you still have 1 meal with your sachet shake thingo. And don't go too overboard. Like the kebab that Hayley ate yesterday isn't as bad as going to maccas and having a big mac! So if you ate a subway or something on the weekend on your free day, I would say that it probably wouldn't do that much damage. As long as the next day you got back into it. If I go shopping for the day or whatever I allow myself to indulge. But try not to go overboard. Last wednesday I went to Bunbury for the day and picked up my sisters kids and bought them all an ice cream from Wendy's. I couldn't help myself and had a milkshake. But didn't have time for lunch that day and was totally starving by the time I got the shake mid afternoon! It's better to go shopping with a friend I think because then I will sit down and actually eat something for lunch. When I am on my own I don't want to take the time to sit and eat. Would rather get thru my huge list of things to do then get home! Damn look slike it is about to rain and I washed my donna cover this morning. I better run and grab it!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Hayleyd » Mon May 01, 2006 12:24 pm

Hi groovy chick..thanks for your input.I know what you mean about shopping.I can be starving with head spins but still running around doing what I have to do!!!
My proposal to all is free day on a saturday...with a shake for breaky & lunch and then a "free" tea.I really think it will help us because it is hard dining on shakes!!!!(not wendys ones either :lol: )
Maybe we could even have shake for breaky free lunch & free tea.(think otion one would be more sensible to start with)
If we all do it and only the one day and trial it for a week.If it works awesome.If it doesnt then bugger.
We dont have to overindulge just enjoy a meal.
I'll wait for the Dolly & Hayley's opinions.\
Hope you got your washing in!!!!Cold and wet in Melbourne today!
HayleyD
Ps-Its only meant for tea-desert is NOT allowed :wink:
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Dolly » Mon May 01, 2006 1:01 pm

I agree with Hayleyd that we should have one day off per week, so long as we don't go overboard what do you think Hayley?

I was thinking on Saturday, for my day off (muck-up day :lol: ) I would have bacon and scrambled egg for breakfast (no bread) a shake for lunch, then have no dinner except for some point free soup and when visitors drop around I will eat a few potato chips, a piece of cake and a couple of glasses of wine and maybe even a few choc coated peanuts (that way I feel I have something to look forward to and our guests won't feel bad eating in front of me)

Tony Furguson is really working well for us.
My weight usually stays the same for many months because of my hypothyroidism and the experts say I shouldn't have soy protein because of it being a goitrogen which will stop my thyroid meds from working thus making me gain weight, but I'm ignoring the doctors and am having my soy protein drink and it's working, Yay!

[center]Roll on Muck-up Day!
Image[/center]
Dolly
Dolly

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk