It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:20 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 2

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Hayleyd » Thu May 04, 2006 8:48 pm

Hey Hayley...sorry a bit late now but I hope you enjoyed your dads bday.If you didnt stick to TF then it can be your free tea.I hope you enjoyed yourself.
Hope your doing ok to Dolly
HayleyD
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Dolly » Thu May 04, 2006 11:53 pm

Being off the TF Diet for a day certainly was a bad move. I started off okay but around 2pm to 3pm I had some chocolate :shock:
(if only it wasn't in the house)
That wasn't the end of it though, I went late night shopping and they had bags of chicken twisties going for only 50 cents and I couldn't resist, followed by a crusty bread roll with cheese in it.
I'm so sorry guys, I'm probably going to report a 1kg gain tomorrow morning just you watch.
I'll go get the boot out now.
If you've been bad you can line up too.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Fri May 05, 2006 7:46 am

93.5kg

The damage wasn't too bad, today
My blue ticker tracker teddy tells me he wants to sit in the 92 kilograms for a while so I'm fully back on the TF Diet as of now. 2 shakes, 1 meal, 2 fruit and one jelly :D
Dolly

Postby Hayleyd » Fri May 05, 2006 7:51 am

Hey there Dolly...well i jumped on the scales and I have lost another 1kg (arent I the nerd of the group!!!) I wasnt that good yest either...slice of mud cake then when I got home from work 2 pieces of toast with honey-blame hayley for putting that idea in my head :wink: This am I had cereal with my son and it felt good to eat with him for a change.TF for lunch though and something good for tea.
This TF is so hard to stick to as i think we need food!!!!Are you guys about to give up on it..I'm going to keep going because I'm getting results.
Have a nice day
Hayleyd
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Groovychic » Fri May 05, 2006 8:19 am

Don't give up guys! Just maybe don't do the diet to it's fullest. You seem to still be getting reasonable results even when you are not following the diet to it's fullest extent. Maybe cut it back to the shake for 1 meal a day and try not to eat too much naughty foods. I know it so much easier said than done! I had a piece of chicken and hot chips for lunch yesterday. :oops: But I did get on the scales this morning to see how much I weigh and it says 68.5. Tho I doubt very much that I can maintain it there as on Wednesday night I didn't feel too great so didn't eat any dinner. I didn't vomit but my stomach was doing somersaults! So I think it is probably more the fact that I didn't eat any dinner for 1 night that has made me drop down to 68.5. I'm sure I will be back up to 69 by Monday official weigh in time! But I will try and be good this weekend. Not going to be that likely tho as Alex has soccer tomorrow and we are going shopping after and then the kids will get junk food for lunch and I am going to have to try really hard to resist that. If my partner wasn't there with me then I can resist but he is coming tomorrow too! And then sunday the kids have their walk-a-thon with a sausage sizzle afterward! And I will no doubt eat one because they taste great. And it's not looking as tho I will get to my walking goal this week. I still didn't feel 100% yesterday morning so I didn't go on the treadmill and was out most of the day from 10am to 8.30 last night. So it is a legitimate excuse but it doesn't make me feel any better!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Dolly » Fri May 05, 2006 8:53 am

No worries here Rochelle and Hayleyd,
I'm going to stick with the TF diet as I'm getting the best results I've ever had in the past 4 years.
Remember girls Saturday is our official day off :lol:
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Fri May 05, 2006 11:28 am

Good morning ladies and what a lovely one it is!

The old me is back and I'm feeling more positive and energised than last week, when I first starte the TF diet!

I did enjoy dinner with my family last night for Dad's birthday. I had a small share of all the dishes we ordered and even ate a small amount of steamed rice. I had a small slice of chocolate mud cake (had to because it was birthday cake! :wink: ).

Enjoyed the night but felt terrible when I arrived home. I didn't think I had eaten that much but I felt like I had eaten two whole cows or something, so obviously it was too much for me - maybe my stomach has shrunk or something???

Anyway, I weighed myself this morning and have gone from 89kg up to 90.5! I was disappointed in myself because I have no-one else to blame for that but myself....but it has made me more determined to stick to this diet 100%! Also, seeing my younger sister there looking lovely and slim with great clothes, made me remember what I used to be like before I gained weight and I want to be that again - and wear nice clothes again.

So, I am with Dolly and am back on this diet 100% - no slips-ups or excuses. I'm also not going to have a 'free day' because once I start eating 'normal' food, I can't seem to stop myself, so it is easier for me to stick to this if I don't allow myself a day off. Don't you guys feel bad though, you do it if you want to, I don't mind at all and totally understand why you'd want to have a day off.

I also read an article about waist measurements and their relation to health problems and it made me worried but also made me re-evaluate my lifestyle. Women with a waist measurement over 80cm are at increased risk of health problems such as diabetes, stroke, heart disease, heart attack and many other things. My waist measurement is 104cm at the moment, so I have a huge amount of work to do but WILL do it by following this diet and exercising properly! That is my promise to myself and my family :D .

So, I've had my strawberry and cream shake this morning and feel really good again.

I WILL DO IT - WE WILL DO IT!

My thoughts are with you today and I'll check back in later to share my day with you guys.

Have a great one !! :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Fri May 05, 2006 1:07 pm

Hayley, I'm with you, I'm thinking I won't have a muck up day because of how I can't stop myself once I have a tast of the bad stuff.
I congratulate you for only gaining half a kilo (I know you're secretly just finding ways to let me catch up with you so we can diet together :lol: )

have a great day everyone.
My one luxury per day is a sachet of Jarrah chocolatte Fudge 99% fat free. It helps take the urge to binge on chocolate away.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Fri May 05, 2006 2:01 pm

Ooh, yummo Dolly - that Jarrah chocolate fudge sounds great! Is it a drink? What's the carbs/calorie count like?

So far, so good.

Shake AM
apple mid-morning
Shake LUNCH

Back later girls.
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Fri May 05, 2006 2:09 pm

Went for a 45 minute walk this morning with Connor and my brother. Couldn't walk any further though, because my right foot is still hurting so much. At first I thought it must be muscle damage or something but it's been a week since it started hurting. It actually feels like a bone is broken, it's so sore. It's the top part of my foot, so I don;t know what else it could be. I think I injured it when i ran part-way around an oval with my friend on Friday last week! Well, the next dat is when it started hurting and I can't think of anything else that could have caused it.

If it doesn't get better, I'll go to the doctor next week and get it checked out.
Hayley

Postby KimE » Fri May 05, 2006 6:11 pm

Hello Ladies

Just saying Hi to ya and don't give up I think you are all doing really well. Don't beat yourselves up too much over the slips ups remember every day is there to start anew.

I also have the Jarrah chocolate hot drinks on occasion. The one I get is Jarrah Choc o'lait 99% fat free. 2 heaped teaspoons made up with 200 mls of hot water is 42 cals, 6g carbs and 4.9 sugars. Can take the edge off if you have a chocy craving, lucky for me I don't get them to much its the sausage rolls and soft cheese I miss but they don't have those flavours!!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Groovychic » Fri May 05, 2006 7:19 pm

I'm a sweet tooth so I might have to look into getting those jarrah things. Will have a look tomorrow while I am doing the groceries. I hate grocery shopping! Especially on a saturday. The other day when I shopping this rude lady pushed in front of me when I was waiting in line. For the life of me I can't remember what shop I was in but I thought geez you rude b*tch! But me being me just stood there and let her push in. I can't be bothered argueing with people like that because they don't think they are in the wrong. Anyway way off the subject now I am!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Hayley » Fri May 05, 2006 8:47 pm

A good day for me today. Stuck to this diet 100% and feeling really positive about losing weight again!! Yippee!

The only negative thing about today, apart from a very painful foot, is that I'm really tired now and it's only 6:55pm! Must be my body adjusting to the low carb/cal diet again. No headaches today and just finished a diet jelly after my tea, which really helped cure the sweet craving.

Back tomorrow....hope you've had a good day.
Hayley

Postby Hayleyd » Fri May 05, 2006 9:55 pm

Hi Hayley..great job today.Me well I've been picking...how stupid am I buying bunny easter eggs cause they were only 63c each!!!thought I had a bargain but didnt think of the outcome.Oh well they are all gone now so I am good to go tomorrow.100% for me apart from my taco's for tea.I know I dont deserve them but my heart is set on them.I'm really struggling for tea ideas.I like things easy and quick and its too cold for salads.
found a great treadmill deal where they through in a bike for free but hubby's not letting me..thinks its a waste of money as i wont use it..men, I hate their logic!!!!
Thanks heaps to groovy and KimE for your support.Means a lot to us.
HayleyD
[/url]
Hayleyd

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk