It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:23 pm

Free Newsletter

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby isabellasmum » Wed May 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum! I have a baby girl, Isabella who is now 8 months old. Since she was born I have lost 8kg but really want to lose more. I am very determined as I want to look spectacular for my hubby again, and I am sick of feeling gluggy and bloated and not fitting into my pre-preg clothes.

I am currently 68kg and only a tiny 161cm tall. I wouldn't say that I'm huge, but I hate my shape. I am just carrying a lot of weight all over!! I should be around 55kg, so need to lose around 13kg :(

So am interested if anyone knows - I plan to exercise an hour a day 5 days a week which will include a 25min cycle on my exercise bike which will consist of sprints and incline, and also a 35min brisk walk with Bella in the pram. I plan to cut bread, pasta and rice and drink 8 glasses of water a day. Does anyone have any idea how long it will take to see results? Also, will I lose weight this way? Can you suggest anything I can add to this to help me out?

Sorry for the really long post, just looking for some help and motivation. Am having a 'fat' day and am depressed about my body!!!! These days happen every now and then, but I am so keen to shed the kgs and beat the bulge!!!

Thanks in advance for any replies, I really appreciate it.

Return to Weight loss Talk