It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:14 am

Free Newsletter

Information and Support for Weightloss sugery

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Information and Support for Weightloss sugery

Postby candice111 » Wed May 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Hi Everyone,
Great site! And massive too! My name is Candice, My weight loss journey began 2 years ago, when after I had struggled for so long with diets and exercise, nothing worked, doctors realised there was something wrong with me.
I underwent Gastric Sleeve Surgery where they take 60% of your stomach away. I weighed in at 155kilos the day I first saw my surgeon, I now weigh 120kilos and counting down. I now exercise every day and eat small meals that are healthy. I dont regret my decision at all for doing this surgery and I have found a forum where I can share my story, with others just like me.
I know there are alot of people wanting to know more about surgerys, wether it be lapband, or gastric bypass, or what I did, the gastric sleeve and
I want to share my story with others, and meet others like me, and havent been able find a site until now. If you would like to come and look at this site, follow this link.

http://sleeversforums.motionforum.net

I am sure everyone will make you feel welcome, and I am sure that you would have lots to offer our site too!
Thanks for reading, I am off to start reading all about your journeys!!
I hope you dont mind me posting this here, its just that I have read a few threads asking about surgeries, and I thought I would help out a bit.
:P
Candice
candice111

Re: Information and Support for Weightloss sugery

Postby candice111 » Wed May 28, 2008 7:06 pm

thats SURGERY...not sugery.

oops :oops: :roll:
candice111

Return to Weight loss Talk