It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Free Newsletter

1 x Number 2 a day

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

1 x Number 2 a day

Postby James » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:24 am

What a difference eating healthy wholesome food in normal portion sizes does to your whole body. I only do 1 x number 2 a day now instead of when I was eating buckets of rubbish everday and may have had the need to go 2 or even 3 times a day.

It's not just the added kilo's that eating rubbish does to our bodies, it's over working EVERYTHING.

James

Re: 1 x Number 2 a day

Postby Moomoo » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:35 am

Tee Hee what a subject :D :lol:

Although it's a strange discussion I'm surprised of the effects of healthier food VS junk food too!

Imagine what it was doing to your insides while it was there!
Moomoo

Postby James » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:49 am

Truly when you think of our "modern" diet that the majority of westerners consume, it's no wonder that colon cancer, hemarroids(sp) and all those types of things are so prevelant amongst us.

Our diet is very much responsible for our entire well being.

I'm still obese (OMG I hate that word :( ) but I am feeling better inside and out everyday consuming nothing but wholesome foods and have now completely eliminated processed foods out of my diet.

James

Postby Moomoo » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:16 pm

Just looked up BMI on the net. I'm sure I read somewhere that at my starting weight I was Morbidly Obese.

At the moment I'm still classed as Obese with my BMI of 32, Can't wait till I'm "Overweight" Never thought I'd Say that!

BMI What your BMI result indicates:
Less than 19 UNDERWEIGHT - You are under optimum weight for your height. You could afford to gain a little weight.
20 - 25 ACCEPTABLE- You have a healthy weight for your height.
26 - 30 OVERWEIGHT - You are over optimum weight for your height. You may be facing health problems, so losing some weight would be a good idea.
31 + OBESE -You are over optimum weight for your height. You may be facing health risks, so see your doctor to help you achieve a healthier weight.
Moomoo

Postby James » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Moomoo wrote:At the moment I'm still classed as Obese with my BMI of 32, Can't wait till I'm "Overweight" Never thought I'd Say that!

i can't wait either!

James

Return to Weight loss Talk