It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:57 am

Free Newsletter

This is how I lost weight. I'm so happy now I lost 5 st.

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

This is how I lost weight. I'm so happy now I lost 5 st.

Postby isleuk » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:07 am

Hello,

My name is Tye (From England!) and 2 Months ago I was 16st 4lbs :shock: . I learned a new way which was reccommended by a family friend to use a special website that is run by a Doctor who is confident that she knows why and how we are obease or overweight. I'm 17 Years old by the way.

She is adiment that her technique works and I am on here to just give friendly advice from a fellow ex-obease regular dieter.

My view and past expirience is that Diets are no good but the techneique that is behind all this has nothing to do with over eating.

*link removed by moderator*

I strongly advise you to visit that link at at least understand that she actully knows what is behind all this!

I bought it a bit over 2 months ago and since than I have never looked back. *link removed by moderator*

I want to hear your stories after 2 months! - We all suffer from depression and we eat more but this is just inspiring..

Thank you for looking. - I hope you understand!
Last edited by matchbox on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no advertising please :)
isleuk

Re: This is how I lost weight. I'm so happy now I lost 5 st.

Postby isleuk » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:17 am

Anybody know a remidy for extra skin without getting it cut off? :lol: I still have a lot of skin elasticity after what you would expect.. Still I would strongly reccommend doing the above and I would love to hear from you when you buy it because I would like to know how well it works with you :D

It's great! - I won't be able to stop coming on here now :lol:
isleuk

Re: This is how I lost weight. I'm so happy now I lost 5 st.

Postby anaksedang » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:17 am

@isleuk: Try aloe vera products, really great with skin. Anyway, why did you ask?
anaksedang

Return to Weight loss Talk