It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:12 am

Free Newsletter

A censored Group or Partner

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

A censored Group or Partner

Postby Livy » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:21 pm

Hello All,
I am a very old, long time member of this forum who hasn't posted in sometime. Last year I had some success with a personal trainer, and ended up losing 13kgs and maintaining the loss for nearly 5 months. Since I have stopped training with her, I have put all the weight back on.
I have now decided to try the censored program. I have looked through it all, and it looks great, now all I need is a friend or partner to do it with.
I have alot of weight to lose, over 30kgs to get to my ideal weight, and currently I weigh in at about 86kgs. If you are around the same weight, or have a large amount to lose, like me, I would love to hear from you.
I have the kit already, but since I am going on holidays shortly, I want to start the program when I get back on the 14th of July.
I think accountablity is a big thing, maybe we could have daily emails and the like to keep us motivated?
Please reply to this message or PM me if you are interested.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Liv
Livy

Re: A censored Group or Partner

Postby curvygirl » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:41 pm

Hi Livy, I am not on the censored program but I do have 50 kilos to loose if you are looking for a partner in crime. I have only just started loosing last week so I wont be that far ahead.
Have a great holiday.
Need to get motivated.

Mini Goal - 10 Kilos lost 14th May Acheived 2nd May, Yahoo
1st goal - 100kg 5th July
2nd goal - 90kg 4th October
3rd goal - 85kg 15th November
4th goal - 80kg 20th December
5th goal - 70kg 3rd June 2011
curvygirl

Re: A censored Group or Partner

Postby Livy » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi Curvy Girl, that sounds great!! I'm not sure why, but I can't seem to send you a pm. Have you got a generic junk mail email you could give me so I can contact you? Can't wait to set this up!
Liv
Livy

Return to Weight loss Talk