It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Free Newsletter

TTOTM and weight loss question (TMI)

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

TTOTM and weight loss question (TMI)

Postby matchbox » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:52 pm

sorry if this is TMI, i'm sure it is, so if you don't wanna know, don't read any further! :lol:

i've found that since losing a bit of weight (ok more than a bit lol) i've found in the past couple of months my TOTM isn't as..... heavy. or long. hoping this is normal? i'm not complaining though!! i used to get it really bad, really bad pain (still do) but it's become slightly shorter and not as many heavy days either. i'm so glad but just wondering if this is because i lost the weight. any ideas?

again, i apologise cos its too much info lol
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Re: TTOTM and weight loss question (TMI)

Postby cherry847 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:51 pm

Hi Matchbox! I have experienced something similar and I think (although not being a doctor I'm not 100% sure!) that it can be affected by the foods you eat, so having a healthier diet can help your body cope better. I know that when I'm eating clean and drinking plenty of water it's more bearable than when I binge and eat junk because the sodium and sugar seems to make it worse....
This week's goal... control portion sizes!
cherry847

Postby lng86 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Oh Lexi - I completely agree with you!!!

Isn't it great?!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby HappyBella55 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:09 pm

I didn't see a change at all, probably because I've been on the pill all through my weight loss.

I think it's a good thing that this has happened. Who wants to suffer through a heavy and painful period.

And hun, I don't think this is TMI :lol:
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby matchbox » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:43 pm

cool. glad its not just me. its much better though, not as heavy! am very glad about that :lol: thinking about before that's enough to make sure i don't put the weight on again :lol:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Return to Weight loss Talk