It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:36 am

Free Newsletter

How to lose weight in less than two weeks!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

How to lose weight in less than two weeks!!

Postby neillsante » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:43 pm

HI there.. im only 1.59m tall, and im around 55kgs .. and i don have quite flabby arms,not really obvious fat around my waist ,maybe some muscle on it . BUT, the biggest problem ever...is that.. My hip part is imbalance,i have excess fats there and my Butt ,what exercise should i do ? I find hard to buy pants or shorts cause,i got stucked if the size suits my waist.... GOsh...

Please help me,i have an out-station,some kinda 'trip' with college coursemates, its gonna be at beach, i hope to wear some thing like shorts and singlets cuz there'll be sun and etc. I have less than two weeks time .... :(
neillsante

Re: How to lose weight in less than two weeks!!

Postby Livy » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:19 pm

Sweetie, the only way to change the shape of your body is by using weights. Unfortunately, you can diet to your hearts content, but you will only lose fat where Mother Nature decides. :(
So, at 55kgs (which isn't big) your only hope to have shapely slim hips is to use weights, and I think you will definately need more than 2 weeks!
Maybe you could dress to accentuate your muscly stomach and cover your hips with a sarong?? Keep in mind though, none of us are perfect!!
Sorry I couldn't be more help!
Livy

Postby SarahC » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:03 pm

In two weeks.... all you can do is eat as well as you can, and fit in as much excercise as you can. Myself, I'd cut way back on carbs that will give you a quick water-weight loss, and do more high intensity cardio to burn as many calories as possible. Then hit the shops and get the best swim suit you can that will flatter your figure. :)
SarahC

Postby neillsante » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:31 pm

oops .. thats pathetic ... :(
neillsante

Return to Weight loss Talk