It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:00 pm

Free Newsletter

The Last Couple

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

The Last Couple

Postby emhem36 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:53 pm

Hi all,
Im new to this forum and just wondering if you could help me...

I started being healthy (eating well and exercising) about a month ago as i want to get down to my goal weight. I have lost 4 kilos and hoping to lose a couple more but have come to a stand still. I have been slowly increasing my exercise program but is there anything else i can do other than eat ever healthier (which wont last). Any help im very greatful for.

so the main question, how do i lose these couple of extra kilos and then maintain the weight?

Re: The Last Couple

Postby SarahC » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:59 pm

Argh, the last couple of kilos are the worst!!!!

I have got stuck in that trap, just increasing the excercise more and more. Before I went away (was in the US for 2 weeks, been back for 1) I was up to 3 hours in the gym, and it wasn't making any difference at all! My body was just getting used to it :shock:

So, don't do what I did!

Instead of increasing the time, try doing different excercises, and continually change it around before your body has a chance to adapt. I like searching the internet for different programs. My fave is Metabolic surge - and I have just discovered Escalating Density training, which I will start very soon, tommorow maybe even :wink:

Return to Weight loss Talk