It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 3

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 3

Postby Dolly » Mon May 08, 2006 8:51 am

[center]Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 3[/center]
Hello Everyone!
A few of us have decided to emark on trying the TONY FERGUSON PROGRAM(sold at selected pharmacy's) feel free to join us!
The first day costs will be
Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
28 meal sachets (2 per day for a fortnight) at $2.90 each = $81.20
TOTAL $106.15

After that you will only need to pay $81.20 for your fortnights worth of meals.
The flavours for you to choose from are

Strawberries & Cream
English Toffee
French Vanilla
Chocolate
Espresso
Mocha
Banana
Cream of Chicken Soup

[center]ImageImage[/center]
Good Luck Everyone!
Dolly
Last edited by Dolly on Mon May 15, 2006 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Mon May 08, 2006 9:17 am

93.7 kg

Hi guys we're about to start our week three. How did you survive the weekend?

I found yesterday such a challenge.
We went for our usual visit to my parents house, my husband did some tree trimming for them, the job was done and they tried to make us stay for lunch (as they have once before when we've done little jobs)
I said I'm sorry but I'm on the TF program and I'm serving a cooked dinner for my family tonight.
Dad kept saying I've got some diet biscuits you can eat, I said no I've got a TF meal sachet in my bag but I'd rather not have a meal here whilst I'm still struggling with my diet (plus my sciatic nerve was killing me and I needed to get home to bed and rest)
He said what about giving Georgie (DH) and Mike (DS) a nice dinner. Rice isn't fattening go ahead don't be stupid. Dad kept on trying to make me feel guilty and the fact that I was on a program flew straight over the top of his head.
In the end I agreed to stay for lunch.
I helped mum make her special prawn fried rice and the bread and butter pudding. The smell was beautiful.
Whilst they ate their fatty cooked meal, I managed to find a large cup to put my TF meal sachet contents into it, I filled the water extra high so everyone thought I was getting plenty and I sipped it slowly so it would last throughout their meal.
Dad kept trying to push the alcohol and mum the coffee but I stayed strong. I was so hungry because of the food smells that when we finally got home in mid-afternoon, I was really missing my fruit and my salad (but we'd run out of salad :cry:)

When evening came and I made the beef bourguignon for our dinner, I didn't have any as I was no longer hungry, I thought this will be a plus, my weight will go down by morning. Alas my thyroid gland played up and I actually gained 0.2kg instead of losing 0.5 :cry:

Oh well we'll see what today brings.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Mon May 08, 2006 12:08 pm

Wow! Good on you Dolly, for resisting the food - I'm so proud of you! I know what you mean about people pushing you to 'break' the diet. My mother-in-law, as lovely as she is, says things like "you can't let yourself miss out if you feel like something...one won't hurt" etc etc.

My weekend was really good and I've lost 0.5kg, which is great.

New week, let's stick to it and beat this thing!

Will check again later.

Hayley xxx
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Mon May 08, 2006 1:59 pm

Congrats on that huge weekend weightloss Hayley. I agree, lets stay OP (on Plan) this week :D
Have you heard there is a rumor out that TF will be putting out ready made meals, like lean cuisine.
YIPPEE!
Dolly

Postby Hayleyd » Mon May 08, 2006 3:57 pm

Hey there girls....I am so proud of you both for being so good over the weekend and for having super human willpower! Me well I was BAD BAD BAD.Wont go into detail..well can if i have too...
The good news is that I lost 1kg!!!! Went back to the chemist have restocked and ready to keep going :D
I got two satches of soup-oriental curry??? Im a little scared about it but will try it tomorrow.Have any of you had it??? Im excited that they may bring out ready meals-have you seen weight watches new range-tuna casserole etc etc.Very nice :) Cant remeber the others but I know I drooled :D
Hope youre both ok today.
HayleyD
Ps-may even shock everyone and go for a walk tomorrow-will try!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Dolly » Mon May 08, 2006 8:20 pm

Hayleyd I havent tried any of the soups yet, let us know how the curry one is (before I go and buy one :lol:)
Dolly

Postby losebabyfat_2005 » Tue May 09, 2006 6:30 am

Wow good stuff Dolly! I don't think I would've been able to resist that food.

Everyone seems to be going well. Hayleyd, don't worry, it's the start of the week just forget about the weekend and start again. Weekends are the worst time for eating junk food and all the yummy foods we fight with ourselves not to eat while we're on a diet.

YOU CAN DO IT! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgD7vDi/]
[/url]
losebabyfat_2005

Postby Dolly » Tue May 09, 2006 9:08 am

93.2 kg

Yay my weight is finally going down again. Snacking on the bad foods definitely sends the weight loss in reverse, so I'm going to be a healthy snacker from here on in (she says) :roll:
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Tue May 09, 2006 12:42 pm

Hi Dolly,

I've never had a probem with my ticker before but the other day, I went to change it and it was playing up. I couldn't get it right, so I just deleted it from my signature.

I tried again today, doing everything the same as I have done in the past with no issues, but it won't come up with any of my posts.

Any way you can help?

Ta.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Tue May 09, 2006 1:55 pm

Hi Hayley, sometimes they put part of the bbcode on a hidden line (you have to scroll down a bit to find the end of the url closing bracket part of the code) so when you copy it and don't pick up all the code then when you go to paste it in the signature window it won't register, I've done it a few times myself.
Then again sometimes they just make changes to the tickergraph site and all of the tickers won't be visual until they have finished.
http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/t ... signer.php
I hope your foot gets better soon, how did you hurt it. I just got back from a walk, the first real walk I've done in 6 weeks because I've had sciatic nerve pain down my butt and leg. Still a bit sore but was good to walk again with out a walking stick.
Unfortunately whilst I took a shortcut through the shopping centre garden to get to the pedestrian lights before they changed, a long cactus prong cut through the soft part of my upper sneaker and stabbed my foot between the toes, it's only just stopped bleeding after 20 minutes (that'll teach me to cut through gardens :lol: )

So far so good with the diet, but its only just noon here.
I think I've gone back into 'not hungry mode' yay!
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Tue May 09, 2006 6:00 pm

Yay, thanks Dolly, it's working again now. Like the site I got my ticker from? I found it while surfing the net and thought these were pretty cute.

I'm not quite sure how I hurt my foot. The only way I can think of is 1.5 weeks ago when i went to Mel's house. We took Connor and her dog for a walk to the park in Scarborough and we ran part-way around the oval. I've never had a good running technique (I run flat footed), so i thought that maybe I landed on it with all my weight and on the uneven ground and somehow damaged something. It is still very sore and seems to feel worse in the afternoon/evening - I guess because I've had my weight on it during the day???

My day has been great and I will continue with this thing! Thinking of you.
Hayley

Postby KimE » Tue May 09, 2006 6:10 pm

Hello TF pals

Keep up the good work you guys are doing great and the support you give each other is awesome.

Me is a little slow and couldn't figure out why you kept starting new threads! :roll:

Just wanted to say hope all feet get better soon and that you guys have some sexy tickers!! Love the crab Dolly.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Hayley » Tue May 09, 2006 6:13 pm

Thanks so much Kim, your support is fantastic and it actually helps keep me going.

My foot is gradually feeling better, so I'm hoping I'll be able to start walking again at the beginning of the next week.

Best wishes for your weightloss too and congratulations on your loss so far! :D
Hayley

Postby jayarthur » Tue May 09, 2006 6:27 pm

Just thought I'd say hi!
Tf's great- I just love the shakes, and I never seem to bore of them. Neither do I feel that hungry. Today I just got some different essences, so I'm keen to find out what they're like- I got caramel, raspberry and mango just to name a few.
Hope you all have a happy and healthy night :)
jayarthur

Postby Dolly » Tue May 09, 2006 7:07 pm

Thanks for always giving us support Kim, each week we start a new thread up because downloading all the pictures and posts takes a bit of time. To get my crab ticker I just clicked on Hayleys ticker and it took me to the site, where I filled out the questions and copied the bbcode to here. The crab is kinda cute :D

Hi Jay, I didn't know TF had essences too, I can hardly wait till they start their ready made meals. How much weight have you been losing each week?
Dolly

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk