It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:10 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 3

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Groovychic » Tue May 09, 2006 7:43 pm

Well done guys with the weightloss and sticking to the diet. I'm always impressed with how much will power you all have! This is the reason why I won't be trying anything like the TF diet because I just don't have the will power at this stage. But things may change in the future, hopefully that would be my weight for the better!!! :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Dolly » Tue May 09, 2006 8:15 pm

Thanks Rochelle, you're a doll. I'm sure you'd be able to stick this diet out.
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Wed May 10, 2006 9:36 am

I haven't done too well, I ran out of TF sachets and ate some biscuits, I can't tell you how many :oops:
Dolly

Postby Groovychic » Wed May 10, 2006 10:54 am

You know what Dolly, it makes you human to have a slip up. And the thing is to just get back on that horse and keep going! You are doing so well that the odd slip up really isn't doing that much damage. And when you do eat something that you shouldn't, please just enjoy it. There is no point in feeling guilty afterwards. It something that we as women seem to do all the time. Is it drummed into us when we are in-utero!!! Maybe our mothers were secretly whispering you are to feel guilty when you eat something naughty!!! We need to get past it. Just start afresh the next day. That is why we have lovely sunrises......to give us a good start to the day!
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Dolly » Wed May 10, 2006 11:37 am

Thanks Rochelle, you're the best! I just got back from getting some more meal sachets, I was amazed to hear that they don't have the cream of chicken soup sachets (I didn't know if they meant in WA or if they just meant in that chemist store. Anyway they said they will try and get some in within a fortnight. They also weighed and measured me and were very pleased. They said I had lost another 1.2kg's and my waist is 1.5cm slimmer than last week.
Dolly

Postby jayarthur » Wed May 10, 2006 12:03 pm

Hi Dolly
Dont despair, its great that you are able to honest about it. What matters most when you fall is that you get up again. It can be so easy to throw the towel in, but remember you have the strength to get up again and keep going. :P You also have the opportunity to turn this into a positive by anticipating future risky situations and planning ways to stay on track. Dont beat yourself up about it - it's not worth it. Remember how far you've come
Stay strong
Jay
ps. I bought the essences elsewhere, but they're allowed
jayarthur

Postby jayarthur » Wed May 10, 2006 12:04 pm

Hi Dolly
Just saw your post - congrats on you're weightloss! :P
jayarthur

Postby Dolly » Wed May 10, 2006 12:08 pm

Thanks so much for the reasuring talk, it's good to know I have people to lean on here Jay!
I mentioned the essences to the Tony Furguson weigh-in people and they didn't know much about it (never mind that I now know they weren't a TF product :lol: :lol: )
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Wed May 10, 2006 1:32 pm

Dolly, a HUGE congratulations on your weightloss so far - try not to worry about the slip-ups (easier said than done). At least you're still losing weight, which is fantastic.

I had a slip-up yesterday :oops: . My parents-in-law came over and brought some yummy fatty pastries for arvo tea and I had one with a cup of coffee (fat milk and suger included). Then for tea, I realised I didn't have any meat and had no vegies in fridge, so i ate what everyone else was having - spag bol with pasta and cheese and garlic bread. It was so good and warmed me up, but now I feel bad. No wonder my weightloss isn't happening very fast. Oh well, no-one to blame but myself! :oops:

I'm also nearly out of sachets and am very low on funds at the moment (being between jobs, surviving on one wage and still paying off debt), so I'll have a look on the TF website and write down the 'interim menu' they suggest for if you ever run out of sachets. I'll have to make do with their suggested menu from Sunday, when my sachets run out and until I can afford some more! :cry:

Positive thought for today everyone. Chat again later.

hayley. :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Groovychic » Wed May 10, 2006 2:25 pm

Don't feel guilty about the slip up Hayley. We all need to learn not to feel guilty. Just like I told Dolly before. Remember that we probably get different hormones or something when we eat something naughty, such as chocolate or sweets, so it can't be all bad. Just everything in moderation. Make yourself some of that weight watches point free soup that Dolly was talking about before for when your sachets run out. And I don't know if maybe a vege juice or something might suffice for the breakfast sachet that you usually have. And if your foot will allow it, pick up the exercise a little more while you don't have the sachets. Anyway those are my suggestions. I hope it all works out for you and you continue to lose weight, which I am sure you will if you remain positive. :D
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Hayley » Wed May 10, 2006 3:32 pm

Thanks for your support and suggestions - much needed! :D
Hayley

Postby Hayley » Wed May 10, 2006 6:40 pm

Hi again,

I've had a really good day today and am feeling so, so, so positive about this diet. I have not felt hungry yet and feel energised again - I haven't felt this way for a while, so that's really good for me. :D

How have you guys been today?

Back tomorrow :P
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Wed May 10, 2006 7:39 pm

Hayleyd WHERE ARE YOU?
I'm missing you. The last post from you said that you managed to lose a whopping 1 kg and that you'd stocked up on sachets and even bought a curry soup one. How did you go?
If you've gained again because of hormonal weaknesses don't let that stop you trying again. I gained 5kg in one week once :shock:

Hayley so glad you managed to get back on track after last nights spaghetti. Rochelle, Kim and Jay thanks for the great encouraging talks. I hope your diets are all going well too. Dieting is really a day by day thing isn't it.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Thu May 11, 2006 11:33 am

Good morning guys,

How are we holding up this morning? I had a great day yesterday and stuck to the diet 100%. I didn't feel hungry and the diet jelly is such a good way to satisfy my sugar craving in the evening - I do hopr that the need for a sugar fix disappears after a while, although I'm not sure if it will as I've always had been a major sweet-tooth, even when I was skinny!

I did have a headache at about 10pm last night and woke with a minor one this morning but a glass of water and a breakfast shake fixed that. I also jumped on the scales and I think I've lost weight but I can't remember what I was last time I checked, so I will have to take a look at my ticker. I'm now on 89kg, so I think that's gone down 0.5kg in a few days.

I can't tell you how much your support is helping me with this :D . If you guys weren't always here and doing this diet too, I probably would have given up by now....but I feel like I can't let you down, so it makes me detremined to do this, even though I have had some slip-ups.

I'm without a car during the week, so I'll be back quite a few times during the day to check how you're all going.

My thoughts are with you - stay strong!
Hayley

Postby Groovychic » Thu May 11, 2006 1:41 pm

Well done Hayley! I'm glad you are feeling good about yourself. As for me. I feel like crap! I've had a bad week this week. First my ovary playing up, then constipated.....my stomach felt like it was going to explode.....i get constipated from the codein in the panadein, and now I have quite a bad cold. My throat feels like it is on fire and my nose is so blocked that I have to breath thru my mouth, which I really hate! And we are going away tomorrow for the weekend. I did a walk yesterday arvo around the firebreak, made the old bowel decide to move, so I was pleased about that! But other than monday's exercise that has been it. I feel really guilty about not exercising but I don't have the stamina to do it today! So I think I may as well write this week off. Hope you guys have great weeks with your diet.
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

PreviousNext

Return to Weight loss Talk