It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 3

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Hayley » Thu May 11, 2006 2:28 pm

I'm so sorry to hear than you're unwell, Rochelle. It's terrible when you feel like crap. I think it's a good idea to give the exercise a miss while you fell unwell, 'cos you need your energy to get better.

Don't stress - just concentrate on getting better!

[/img]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Thu May 11, 2006 2:48 pm

Ditto to what Hayley just said.
A good way to fix a sore throat is to lick on a teaspoon of vegemite the last thing before you go to bed, the salty vegemite cleans and sooths any throat infections that might be trying to start. I hope your throat feels okay for your weekend away.

Hayley, I feel the same way as you do about sticking to the diet, if you weren't here I don't know how I'd be able to stick it out. I hope Hayleyd is okay, perhaps her computer is playing up.

I think I will have a muck up day each weekend, I'll just make sure I don't eat too many calories.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Thu May 11, 2006 6:28 pm

Good luck with your 'muck up' day on the weekend! I'm still going to give it a miss if I can manage it, 'cos I'm afraid I won't be able to stop once I start on naughty food.

I tell you what, I'm feeling really good but I don;t think I've ever eaten this much salad/vegetables before in my life!!

Stir-fry for tea tonight - I'm looking forward to that and my diet jelly!
Hayley

Postby KimE » Thu May 11, 2006 7:40 pm

I know how you feel Hayley I have never eaten so many tomatoes or sultanas!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Dolly » Thu May 11, 2006 10:31 pm

Nice animation Hayley.

Here are some TF Testimonials to keep us On Plan - http://www.tonyferguson.com/Testimonial.aspx
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Fri May 12, 2006 8:00 am

Gaaaah! yesterday for my main meal I ate two slices of pumpernickle rye, 3 small chipolata mini sausages, and two handfuls of fruit and nuts. It made me gain 1 kg :shock: :shock:
I MUST STICK TO THE DIET today no matter what.

Dolly

Postby Hayleyd » Fri May 12, 2006 8:10 am

Hey there guys....I'm back......................
Well sorry I havent checked in but Ive been to the bahamas and all their internet lines were down!!!!!!!!!! ha ha not really-I wish!!!!!
No I've been working etc etc but still sticking to TF.I havent tried the soup yet Dolly as Im a bit scared...getting used to the shakes and the flavour doesn't sound that appealing but I will try it for lunch today.Apparantly my chemist is getting in the cream of chicken soup which I definatly wont hesitate on-could be cream of poo and Id go for it because of the "cream" ok maybe not :lol:
Still cant motivate myself to exercise and its really annoying me.Its the weather.
Hope your both doing ok
HayleyD
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Groovychic » Fri May 12, 2006 8:17 am

Thats interesting about the vegemite Dolly. I'm past the sore throat now and into the full blown cold. My partner is much worse than me. He actually had a sick day yesterday because he was too sick to work! He normally takes a sicky to go fishing!!! One of his bosses called up last night to see if he was going to work today because they are burning today and need as many people there as possible. But just taking to my partner proved how sick he is!!! And that he didn't take the day off for fishing!! The bloke who rang up was the one who lost the burn down near Margaret River a month ago!!! I think he's a bit scared! So Dolly I don't know whether the smoke is likely to go to Perth but I know this week they have been burning a fair bit because of the fine weather. It will continue until it rains I would say. Mind you the bush is only just starting to dry out now.

I am starting to feel a bit better today. My ovary is still niggling, which is unusual. I'm starting to wonder if maybe it is my bowel or something and not my ovary. Because the naproxen normally settles my ovary down in a flash as soon as I take it but on Monday night I took 3 of the buggers and it didn't even put a dent in it. I'm booked for a scan on Thursday for fibroids and I am going to ask the lady.....yes it's a lady cos I checked just in case they need to do the internal one :shock: .......to check my ovaries out and see what could be causing the pain. I can only think that maybe something is touching the cyst every now and then, like when my bowel is full or something.... I dont know how it works!!!....or something passing thru, so that when I am slightly constipated there is a problem. And I have started wondering if taking the pill has maybe made the problem worse. Maybe I should have waited until I had a period!!! :o . I might take it this week and re-evaluate at the end of next week and then maybe have the sugar pills so that it is like a period. Try and get sorted out!!!

I hope you all have a good weekend. Try hard to stick to your diets, but if you cave, well chalk it up to experience and try hard not to feel guilty. I'm off to Augusta today for the weekend so hoping I start to feel much better later on today! My partner is definitely sick cos he couldn't even organise the fishing gear and boat yesterday!!!! So he is not having me on thats for sure! We were meant to go early this morning but I think it will end up being lunch time because he is so unwell. So every body enjoy their weekends. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Dolly » Fri May 12, 2006 9:32 am

Hayleyd, it's so good to have you back and to hear that you're managing to stick to the diet. I hope I can today.

Rochelle, thanks for the smoke warning, we're off to Bunbury on Staruday to see my mother-in-law so I'll take my gas mask incase we're driving through smoke.

It seems you and I are both living in constant pain. The weekend before easter I went to stay at the API chalets at Point Peron. whilst walking back from the beach I got a really, really strong pain in my butt cheek that went down around the top of my leg and to my knee. I could no longer walk, sit, laydown or bend to pick anything up.

The friggin' (sorry for using french) doctors cost $55 per visit and they would send me for tests and then I'd have to pay them again for the results and then go for another test, just to be told what I've already guessed that it's a pinched sciatic nerve (and I'm way too sore to let a chiropractor touch it without me passing out)
After 3 weeks of using a walking stick I am now able to walk slowly and occasionally sit.

I'm glad they are getting your pains checked out soon.

Hayley, now you do know we have enough room for two Hayley's to be on this on this thread on the same day don't cha?
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Fri May 12, 2006 3:12 pm

Good afternoon girls,

Don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere! I've had a visitor all morning and am feeling unwell today.

Image Aahhh! What have I done :?: :!: :?: I've just eaten a peanut paste sandwich for lunch (on low GI bread :lol: ), I had 2 cups of coffee this morning and last night I had some chevup sausages with sald which included some cheese!!!

I'm trying really hard not to feel guilty about it but it's hard. I especially feel guilty 'cos I told my husband that this is something that I really wanted to do properly and I've had so many slip-ups, which is obviously affecting my weightloss.

I have to paste this picture. Reminded me of what I felt like, before I threw out the big bag of eater chocolate! Don't know if you've seen this one or not?

I'll be good this afternoon and tonight.
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Fri May 12, 2006 7:44 pm

Hi Hayley, you're getting really good at the picture thingy :D I've just snagged your large smiley for my collection, I've already got the other one in my collection of 600, feel free to snag any pics I put up.

I had a radish sandwich for lunch and I precooked the bacon for sunday's mothersday breakfast (knowing my husband and sons would be incapable of cooking it in under an hour on sunday morning) Unfortunately I ate a few pieces
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Sat May 13, 2006 10:48 pm

Just got back from Bunbury (400 kilometres there and back) I feel tired and hungy and my sciatic nerve in my left butt cheek is killing me from sitting down for so long.

Remember if you think you're going to indulge in a naughty food, go drink 2 glasses of water to fill that gap, then go brush your teeth. It's truly amazing how toothpaste lessens the desire to eat.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Sun May 14, 2006 7:53 am

92.9kg

wow my weight has really dropped this morning. It's a pity that I have to go off the ferguson diet for 1 day.
First I'll have my bacon eggs and grilled tomato in bed with a slice of toast.
My afternoon mothersday tea at mums will be my lunch,
then I've got my roast dinner for my adult kids tonight (2 of which live at home) Ricks 21 and mikes 23, Adele is teaching away in a remote town :(

HAPPY MOTHERSDAY TO ALL THE MUMS!
This eCard might take a minute to open - http://www.flowgo.com/index.cfm?action=view&id=12956
Dolly

Postby Groovychic » Sun May 14, 2006 1:40 pm

Happy Mothers Day to everyone as well. Well I ate and ate and drank and drank loads of crap all weekend!!! :oops: Still coughing up crap off my chest but am hoping to feel better tomorrow. I intend on getting back into things tomorrow. I'm just hoping I haven't done too much damage while I was away for the 3 days. I did walk about 4ks yesterday tho it was more of a stroll rather than a walk. But better than nothing. OOOO and I decided on Friday to go out in the boat as I thought I better test it out cos you just never know I might not get sea sick on the bigger better new boat, but alas I felt like I was gonna burley the water. But when we stopped at first my partner threw the line in and passed me the rod and I was fishing away for about a minute and thought I had got a snag then thought it might just be the sinker cos he said he had put a large one on cos we were drifting quickly and hey presto I got it up to the surface and it was a nice dhufish(jew fish it is said but spelt dhufish) so I was pretty damn pleased with myself. Then my partner caught one and then I caught a leather jacket in the tail.....hahaha!!! But then I felt like I was gonna be the burley provider and demanded to go back. It had taken over 30 mins to get out there!!! So I caught my first every dhuy!!! The one and only tho cos I aint gonna go out off Augusta again. Come to think of it, I don't think I will be going out on that boat ever again!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Dolly » Sun May 14, 2006 2:49 pm

Rochelle yay, congratulations on catching that dhufish. My son works for the fisheries department doing security cameras and computer stuff so that was where I first learnt to spell dhufish correctly. It's amazing how many people wrongly spell it dewfish.

I'm taking a spring onion dip to my mothers tea party this arvo. I've chopped up heaps of mini carrots, capsicums and celery pieces for the dip. Incase everyone eats my crunchies first before they get onto the cheese crackers, cakes and potato chips (like they did last year :cry: ) I've come prepared and have packed myself a few extras (hidden in my bag) to nibble on.
Oh yes and I intend having a beer this arvo, cheers!
Dolly

PreviousNext

Return to Weight loss Talk