It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:16 am

Free Newsletter

Jeans

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Jeans

Postby Diminishing » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:55 pm

Might try putting mine in the dryer & see if I can really shrink them!

LOL, that is what I am doing at the moment........washing them in a hot wash, then drying them in the hot drier.........makes the fit well for the first hour or so.........until I do so much bening with the kids and then they loosen again and I have to start hoiking them up again.

DH says to me "buy some new ones that FIT", to which I reply "Mate, its the first time in a LONG time that my jeans are hanging off me.......let me enjoy the sensation......."
Lucy xx

Diminishing

Postby Lush Gal » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:50 pm

Strawberry wrote:
Lush Gal wrote:Designer jeans in a sexy style are gonna be my treat when I get to goal - call me a tosser but I have always lusted after the really high end jeans - I'm budgetting $350 (shhhh don't tell hubby), and they will be my "stay at goal" motivators - to slip them on with heels and a sexy top or just thongs and a tee and now they will hug my new, fab figure just right is my dream!

what a great motivator!
i have a friend like you, she spends so much on designer jeans. to tell you the truth they don't stand out anymore than the ones you buy from DJ's & myers

I know they look just the same, but the motivation will be not letting my butt get to big for my expensive jeans! :lol: Kind of like my own little test!
Lush Gal

Postby Strawberry » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:40 pm

Lush Gal wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Lush Gal wrote:Designer jeans in a sexy style are gonna be my treat when I get to goal - call me a tosser but I have always lusted after the really high end jeans - I'm budgetting $350 (shhhh don't tell hubby), and they will be my "stay at goal" motivators - to slip them on with heels and a sexy top or just thongs and a tee and now they will hug my new, fab figure just right is my dream!

what a great motivator!
i have a friend like you, she spends so much on designer jeans. to tell you the truth they don't stand out anymore than the ones you buy from DJ's & myers

I know they look just the same, but the motivation will be not letting my butt get to big for my expensive jeans! :lol: Kind of like my own little test!

lol, yeah your wouldn't want to spend hundreds to have them being to small a short time later.
Strawberry

Postby yellowroses » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:29 pm

Jean shopping is a nightmare. I have this fantastic pair of jeans in my closet that I used to wear all the time when I was lighter and I can't wait until I can fit back into them... they made my butt look great and they were low waisted (which I love!). Since I've put on weight I haven't worn jeans :(
Goal for 2010: Be at most 99.9kg by 31st December 2010
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePqDKj/

Final Goal: 68kgs.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcytIxC/

I'm taking back my life.
Check out my vlog: http://www.youtube.com/yellowroses89
yellowroses

Postby Strawberry » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:49 am

yellowroses wrote:Jean shopping is a nightmare. I have this fantastic pair of jeans in my closet that I used to wear all the time when I was lighter and I can't wait until I can fit back into them... they made my butt look great and they were low waisted (which I love!). Since I've put on weight I haven't worn jeans :(

know what you mean.
i've been searcher for Lee Riders low rise jeans! The best fit i've ever had. Now all they produce is skinny leg/high waisted jeans. :twisted:
Strawberry

Postby Athena » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:09 pm

*shakes fist at fashon*
It's times like these you learn to live again
Athena

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk