It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:25 am

Free Newsletter

Pro Fitness Training

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Pro Fitness Training

Postby Purifixio » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:10 pm

jessica86 wrote:...you buy your personal training in packs, so if you cant make a session one week, you still get to re-book that session another day at no extra cost....

Hey, that's cool right there 'coz you'll never know when you just can't make it on time on a given day.

[quote]...you can choose how to pay it off, like over so many weeks....[quote]
Oh, that works wonders for the budget too.

Guys, how do you handle a situation where you feel like this trainer just won't be able to help you and ask for another or something like that?
Purifixio

Postby jessica86 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:50 pm

most trainers would appreciate you being honest in telling them its not working out and you'd like to try out another trainer. everybody has different needs, and different trainers are better suited to certain people. my first trainer was too hardcore for me, and i was honest about it and started with my new trainer. your paying the money for a service, and if its not working out, you have the right to try someone else.

<3 jess
jessica86

Postby Feblixert » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:06 pm

I couldn't have wrote it better than jessica86. At the end of the session, it's still your money. Besides, you could always ask those trainees for some information on how a certain trainer does things, you know?
Feblixert

Postby Moomoo » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:30 am

I have a personal trainer who I see once a week and have done since the start of January, although seeing her more often on the build up to the wedding!

I have never been fitter in my whole life and am REALLY pleased with the new shape of my body :mrgreen:

Mine is $65 a session which is pricey but worth it. I would do it forever if I could afford it but we'll have see how things go after the wedding.

She comes to my house/a venue of my choice and brings all her own equipment with her. If you have a friend or more than one session a week the cost drops down.

I got mine through Innervive Wellness - Sorry Admin Delete if it's not allowed :wink:
Moomoo

Postby Purifixio » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:59 pm

jessica86 wrote:most trainers would appreciate you being honest in telling them its not working out and you'd like to try out another trainer.

Oh, this is sort of a relief to me. I'm a shy type of person you see. I sometimes hear a few friends of mine complain about their personal trainer and was afraid I could encounter one and wouldn't find the courage to speak up.

everybody has different needs, and different trainers are better suited to certain people. my first trainer was too hardcore for me, and i was honest about it and started with my new trainer. your paying the money for a service, and if its not working out, you have the right to try someone else.

Agreed.
Purifixio

Postby Purifixio » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:21 pm

Moomoo wrote:I have a personal trainer who I see once a week and have done since the start of January, although seeing her more often on the build up to the wedding! I have never been fitter in my whole life and am REALLY pleased with the new shape of my body :mrgreen:

Hey, that's great to hear! Congratulations on your successes-- getting fit and getting married! I'm sincerely happy for you!

I got mine through Innervive Wellness - Sorry Admin Delete if it's not allowed :wink:

Um, I think it's okay. Someone mentioned Fitness Crew a while ago and a gym in Fernwood, I think, too.
Purifixio

Postby Feblixert » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:25 pm

Hey, congratulations, buddy, for getting fit and getting married. I remember I was only halfway successful slimming down to my target weight before I too got married-- but I wasn't training back in those days.
Feblixert

Postby jilliansmyhero » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:52 pm

ive tryed a couple of personal trainers at a couple of gyms but just didnt get what i wanted from them, i either felt like i wasnt get a good enough workout from the time i was spending with them or didnt like having someone so fit looking at u like how the hell has it taken u so long to do something about ur weight. Thats y i decided to go with a online one as they cant see u and if ur dedicated enough u'll do the program thats designed for u. but each to there own.
jilliansmyhero

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk