It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:09 am

Free Newsletter

I joined Tony

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I joined Tony

Postby holly80 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi guys and gals, I havnt been around for a while. Been working myself out and all that jazz, but I am back

Today I started Tony Fergurson. And I HATE IT....... It has made me soooooo tired, I feel like I am going to drop at any minute. I nearly fell asleep in the bath also. I have had my 2 shakes, vitmains, 2 liters of water, salad and 2 pieces of fruit.....

I am really not enjoying it, and i was so pumped about doing it

I wish I joined ww now :(

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Re: I joined Tony

Postby ali76 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:45 pm

Oh no! What are you actually not enjoying? Do you not like the shakes? Are you hungry?

Hang in there hun, it's only your first day - it will get easier!

Maybe just finish what you've bought from TF then go to WW?
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby holly80 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:30 pm

I hate the feeling of being so tired, the shakes arent the best. Who ever says there nice is lying... lol and i am soooooo hungry

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby ali76 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:43 pm

Haha...I'm one of them! I have a vanilla shake for breakfast and I really enjoy it...I eat lunch and dinner though :P
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby electrongirl » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:32 am

well I could say I told ya so!! hehe just kidding.

Oh well you have to try these things to make your own decisions I suppose!

Curious as to why you decided to go with the TF when pretty much everyone recommended WW?
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby mango_monkey » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 am

It is hard, but it does work. The plan was good for me because I need something that is well structured (I like lists), and it really is easy to follow.
All I can suggest is that in this weather, make lots of your own vegie soup, and eat lots of that, and perhaps pop over to their forum, it's wonderful - I'm not saying this one isn't, but you can ask advice there of people who have followed it and succeeded, as well as the ones that are new.

Best of luck!
mango_monkey

Postby hippy_shake » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:45 am

Hey,
I did a similar thing and joined Dr. Timms success....and hated it....I seriously don't know how people loose weight on that program cuz its not nice :? But at least you can cross that off your list as you know it doesn't work for you,and maybe try other meal programs that actually have food in them :) Whatever happens I hope you find something that works really well for you.
Love, Jane
Jane :)

SW:80- 21/05/08
CW:68.5
GW:60

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6qtd3I/]
hippy_shake

Postby sassi » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:30 am

hey holly

from what i understand, most people get used to the shakes after a few days - apparently it's the first few days that are the toughest & then your body gets used to them.

that said, i tried celeb slim & i hated it - not the shakes themselves, they were fine - but i hated the lethargy & the headaches and that i just didn't get to eat 'real' food at each meal. i only lasted a day or so - i found my job requires too much energy & attention to detail that i was scared i was going to stuff up. then i had to fill in for a friend's hockey team & i just thought there was no way i was going to get through a game of hockey on a shake!

good luck with whatever you decide to do next - it's a bit of trial & error so it's good that you tried something new, now you can cross it off the list if you feel it's not worth sticking with :)
sassi

Postby Lush Gal » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:16 am

I did TF last year and am currently starting Xndo (like TF but you get a dairy serve through the day, a carb serve with your dinner and you can have caffeine). It does get better! You are detoxing and you will likely feel like hell for a few days, then the fog lifts and you will be amazed how much energy you have!

Stick with it and keep us posted!
Lush Gal

Postby jessica86 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:19 pm

TF is the devil. lol. have you actually looked at the ingrediants in those things? nasty!

<3 jess
jessica86

Postby mum2james » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:39 pm

I lasted 2 weeks on this diet and lost 4kgs.

In the end I couldn't take it anymore. I was tired, moody and depressed and over it. My partner was so thrilled when I gave it up. :lol:
Stacey - 25 and mum to a beautiful 5 year old boy. :-)

Current weight: 76kg
Goal Weight: 70kg
mum2james

Return to Weight loss Talk