It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:38 am

Free Newsletter

weight watchers v Calarie King

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: weight watchers v Calarie King

Postby chucky » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:17 pm

Wow Calerie King seems to be the way to go. I will check it out and start doing it tommorrow. I hope I can lose the weight that you guys have by using the site. Well done to you all, you all should be so proud !!!!

I tried WW when I got married, it worked really well, although it can get very frustrating when you cant eat what you want, and the number counting gets very frustrating...
MELANIE

13/10/08 - 88KG
GW: 70KG
chucky

Re: weight watchers v Calorie King

Postby Ambryi » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:11 am

I've just started Calorie king last week, so far pretty impressed with the whole site. Very user-friendly!

I must admit I succumbed to temptation and looked up some of my past favourites on their food database - was so horrified! Lets just say my favourite lunch time meal at Nando's is a thing of the past! :oops:

One thing I was curious about, could anyone who has used there "interactive tools" weight-loss estimate tell me how correct they've found it?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtMIPOZ/]
Ambryi

Re: weight watchers v Calarie King

Postby becky123 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:15 pm

i used to go to the meetings, at first i was scared of going alone, but then i realised we were all there for the same reason and heaing and seeing the stories kept me motivated...until i started to do shift work. that (going to meetings) went out the window. Dont be afraid of it, you could meet some really good supportive people
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wC4pRx2/]
[/url]
becky123

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk