It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:27 pm

Free Newsletter

Guess Who's Back?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Guess Who's Back?

Postby emma21 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 pm

Me :D

After months of being slack (no tracking, not much exercise but still losing a small amount of weight here and there) I have decided to get my butt into gear.

I started February 2007 at 115.7kg and am currently (as of last friday) at 87.4kg. I initially set my goal weight at 75kg but have shifted it to 70kg.

Started tracking my food again from Monday and am having problems adjusting to a restricted kilojoule plan. Last time I was tracking I was on about 7325kJ per day and now because I have less weight to lose, I am down to 6300kJ. Haven't been way over yet though.

I need to get off my butt though and get back into exercise (which of course I will do soon :D )

Anyways, good to see some new people around the boards and I look forward to boring everyone with the sagas of my weightloss lol
emma21

Re: Guess Who's Back?

Postby SarahC » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:03 am

Hi Emma, welcome back! Best of luck for your remaining weight loss. I know how hard it is to reduce those kilojoules, that's my problem area. Sure you're going to love the excercise though once you get started :D
SarahC

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:21 pm

Welcome back, Emma! Well done on your weight loss so far. You've done incredibly well! Good luck with the final few kilos. I'm sure you'll get there before you know it!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby curvygirl » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:38 pm

Well hello Emma. I am new here since you have been gone. Congratulations on your weight loss so far. Would love to see some before and after photos. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your progress.
Need to get motivated.

Mini Goal - 10 Kilos lost 14th May Acheived 2nd May, Yahoo
1st goal - 100kg 5th July
2nd goal - 90kg 4th October
3rd goal - 85kg 15th November
4th goal - 80kg 20th December
5th goal - 70kg 3rd June 2011
curvygirl

Postby sunshine » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:55 pm

Hi Emma I am also new and wanted welcome you back and wish you all the best. You have done so well and have a great positive attitude!
sunshine

Postby emma21 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:47 pm

Thanks everyone :D

Nearly caved today :| Took my 4 year old to McDonald's for lunch and asked for a Lean Beef Burger but they had no patties left. Was just about to ask for a naughty burger but just grabbed my daughter's lunch and hurried outta there and up to Subway, where I made a much better choice than what I would have made. Oh the choices we have to make 8)

This weekend is when I will start 'planned' exercise again. I love the way exercise makes me feel afterwards so I dont even know why I stopped in the first place.

I'll see what I can do about before and after photos. I think I may have some lurking somewhere.

Weigh in day tomorrow :shock:

Take care everyone :)
emma21

Postby emma21 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:54 pm

Well the exercise didnt happen on the weekend as planned - friday morning I pulled a muscle in my back and ended up not being able to move from my bed for nearly 2 hours until the ambos came and gave me some pain relief and took me to hospital. Anyway I am supposed to be taking it easy til its not sore. 8)
emma21

Return to Weight loss Talk