It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:37 am

Free Newsletter

Treadmills

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Treadmills

Postby Littlegirl » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:06 pm

Im thinking of purchasing a treadmill to do a bit of exercise. Just wondering does anyone know of a good brand or particular one to purchase? I'd preferably like to buy one from either Big W or Kmart, or Target etc, so that i wont have any hassles if there are problems with it.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNU4AQX/]
[/url]
Littlegirl

Re: Treadmills

Postby jilliansmyhero » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:06 am

hmm i got mine from tvsn the website as they have them on clearance and as part payments for 4months, i once brought a exercise bike from kmart and it didnt last long, not to sure how others have been with there exercise equipment.
jilliansmyhero

Postby SarahC » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:14 am

I think the ones from the sports shops would be a bit better quality than the kmart/target/big w kind of ones. But then it depends how much you are going to use it. If you're like me and intend on giving the thing a smashing every day for many years, then spend a bit extra money. But if it's only going to be every so often, then maybe a cheaper one could be alright.

The other thing is to make sure that you are comfortable on it.... ergonomics wise. If it feels good to use, you'll get on it a lot more often :D
SarahC

Postby anthony88 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:57 pm

i brought one off ebay and i love it.. it cost just over $600 and its a professional one like u see in the gyms.. i know people who have spent over $2000 at a shop for a treadmil and they think mine is alot stronger, wider and has more functions then theres...
have a look at ebay they all come with a couple year warranty..
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w14PlL0/]
[/url]

My First Goal is to be under 110kg reward=gym membership
Christmas '08, i will be under 100kg (BRING IT ON)
~~**IM NOW EATING TO LIVE, NOT LIVING TO EAT**~~
anthony88

Return to Weight loss Talk