It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:21 pm

Free Newsletter

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:12 am

Hi all

Has anyone done or doing Betalife?

As I am about to start it and would like so advice!

Thank you

Postby Dolly » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:38 am

I once used Admin Censored years ago, so I don't know if it's the same as Betalife (or if they have changed their name)

With Admin Censored I called the phone number and they sent around the nearest representative (a really nice guy) to sell me a choice of vitamin milkshake powder that replaced 2 meals per day, a plastic container to make the meal replacement shakes, & lots of specially selected vitamins that make you healthy again. You also incorporate 1 meal per day.
Exercise was recommended and taking a before photo of yourself.

What I gained from that was, I lost 3kg (the guy said most people lose more than I was doing)
I had more energy (I felt like I was 8 years old and could conquer the world)
The shakes didn't fill me like they said they would, but I stuck to their recommendations.
But because I have a thyroid gland condition called hypothyroidism (leaving me with next to no metabolism) I couldn't lose any further weight. The soy protein in the flavoured milk shakes were cancelling out my thyroid medication from being effective.

If Beta life is the same type of thing, it should work well on a person without hypothyroidism.

If you do persue it, please let us know what it is and if it works for you.

Postby juliejag » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:00 pm

Dont do it! - I purchased the whole kit (which was expensive). You have to sit down each week and watch these ridiculous cd's. Basically for breakfast it will include eating BROCCOLI! (now who in name's would eat that first thing in the morning!)
Waste of money
Waste of time

what exactly is betalife

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:11 am

Was thinking about buying a kit (I hate brocolli). anyway waht is the prinicples of this diet?

All answers appreciated

Return to Weight loss Talk