It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:01 am

Free Newsletter

Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 4

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 4

Postby Dolly » Mon May 15, 2006 1:22 am

[center]Tony Ferguson Dieter's - Chat 4[/center]
Hello Everyone!
A few of us have decided to emark on trying the TONY FERGUSON PROGRAM(sold at selected pharmacy's) feel free to join us!
The first day costs will be
Registration $15.00 (you only pay this once) they weigh you and measure your waist for life with no extra charge.
Tony Ferguson program book $9.95
28 meal sachets (2 per day for a fortnight) at $2.90 each = $81.20
TOTAL $106.15

After that you will only need to pay $81.20 for your fortnights worth of meals.
The flavours for you to choose from are

Strawberries & Cream
English Toffee
French Vanilla
Chocolate
Espresso
Mocha
Banana
Cream of Chicken Soup

[center]ImageImage[/center]
Good Luck Everyone!
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Mon May 15, 2006 9:23 am

93.5 kg

I'm glad it's a fresh week with no special occasions to celebrate. I've got no excuse to not lose weight this week.
I WILL LOSE WEGHT THIS WEEK!
Dolly

Postby Hayleyd » Mon May 15, 2006 3:10 pm

OH NO A GAIN OF .5KG :( :cry:
WHY WHY WHY DID I EAT HUNGRY JACKS YESTERDAY
SAME AS YOU DOLLY-NOTHING ON THIS WEEK SO TF 100% AND IM GOING TO REALLY REALLY TRY TO AT LEAST FIND THE TIME FOR A COUPLE OF WALKS.
HAYLEYD
PS-TRIED THE ASIAN CURRY SOUP AND NOT THAT GREAT.THREW IT AWAY AND WENT FOR A SHAKE INSTEAD!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Dolly » Mon May 15, 2006 7:56 pm

Thanks for letting me know about the curry. I'd love to try the cream of chicken soup when our pharmacy gets it in.
Dolly

Postby Hayleyd » Mon May 15, 2006 9:42 pm

Hey Dolly..I am going to try the cream of chicken.Think it will be nice.Silly question though...can I eat veggie patties on this and if so how do I make them :oops: :oops: :oops: Said before Im no wizz in the kitchen!!!
Thanks
HayleyD
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Groovychic » Tue May 16, 2006 9:25 am

Did you enjoy the Hungry Jacks tho HayleyD???? Thats the important thing. If you didn't enjoy it, then make sure you remember it for next time you are tempted! Keep that thought in your brain that it really tasted like crap, I think I'll have a subway instead. But is subway any better really??? I've wondered that. I tend to go for subway more than any other takeaway now. I always get the teryaki chicken one cos it tastes delicious. But is it any healthier for you I'm wondering. I think subway has got more taste that is for sure, and you don't get the greasy chips of course. But the question is, is it better! Especially on the TF diet with the carbs in the bread. Thats why you would have put the weight on Hayley cos of the carbs.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby Dolly » Tue May 16, 2006 12:55 pm

Hayleyd here is the veggie patties recipe, the flour quantity is off the diet but I see nothing because I'm looking over there Image

VEGETABLE PATTIES

2 lg. carrots, grated
2 med. zucchini, grated
6 leaves spinach, finely chopped
1 lg. clove garlic, minced
olive oil for frying
2 eggs, lightly beaten
3/4 c. whole wheat flour
2 tbsp. soy sauce

Place vegetables in a strainer and press out liquid. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in flour. In another bowl, mix together eggs, garlic, and soy sauce; add to vegetables (if mixture is watery, add additional flour.)
Heat enough oil to cover the surface of a large, heavy frying pan. When hot, drop vegetable mixture by soupspoonsfuls into the pan. Cook over medium heat until brown and crisp, about ten minutes. Turn and brown the other side. Serve hot with additional soy sauce to taste. Makes 8 patties; serves 4. Per serving: 240 cal.; 12g prot.; 10g fat; 31g carb.; 107 mg chol; 182 mg sod.

I'm sort of going on the thyroid diet today as the soy in the TF protein shakes might be working against my thyroid medication. I've posted the question regarding soy to my Thyroid Madness forum and I'm still awaiting their reply.

Rochelle, I love a 6" Veggie Delite sub. I ask them to leave out the capsicum, chilli, onions and sauces. I do ask for double pepper though so the sandwich gives me as much bite as I give it. :lol:
Last edited by Dolly on Tue May 16, 2006 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby Hayleyd » Tue May 16, 2006 8:52 pm

tHANKS FOR THE RECIPE DOLLY..AND FOR LOOKING AWAY :wink:
I AM A LITTLE SCARED OF THE OIL FRYING THOUGH...
THE TF DIET IS REALLY STARTING TO GET AT ME.STRUGGLING FOR DINNERS MAINLY.OH YES AND I MUST MOTIVATE MYSELF TO BLOODY EXERCISE!!!SORRY A BIT MAD AT MYSELF AS WE HAD A BEAUTIFUL DAY HERE AND I DIDNT GO FOR A WALK..DID WALK TO SHOPS & BACK AFTER WORK INSTEAD OF DRIVING BUT NOT THE SAME :(

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT GROOVY...I DIDNT REALLY ENJOY THE HUNGRY JACKS..WAS COLD AND SLOPPY!!!!COULD HAVE CHOSEN HEALTHIER BUT DIDNT BUT CANT BEAT MYSELF UP OVER IT.JUST KEEP ON TRYING :)
[/url]
Hayleyd

Postby Dolly » Thu May 18, 2006 8:48 am

I'm in full swing with the Tony Ferguson diet today.
I'm sick of being weak willed, taking little bites here and there of foods that are taboo to us that constantly make my weight go up and down then up again.

I've had my thyroid medication so I can't have my breakfast shake for 3 hours (otherwise it will cancel it out)
My little blue tickergraph bear tells me he wants to see what it's like being in the 92. something weight range and I'm here to help him get there. :lol:
Dolly

Postby KimE » Thu May 18, 2006 7:51 pm

Good on ya Dolly that bear will see 92 with that great attitude.

Mmm...those veggie patties do sound yum!

Hayley try to keep the memory of the Hungry Jack cold and sloppy food alive for yourself if you are tempted to go back. I find those sorts of memories help.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Dolly » Thu May 18, 2006 10:39 pm

Thanks Kim.

Because of my thyroid gland problem I'm going to try a goitrogen free diet for a while (no soy proteins) but I might return to the TF Program later.
Dolly

Return to Weight loss Talk