It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:26 am

Free Newsletter

Help where can I get Appetite Right Lupin+ Formula?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Help where can I get Appetite Right Lupin+ Formula?

Postby happyday » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi,

I posted this message in the Diet Talk chat room at this website as well.. but I'm getting desperate, so thought I'd mention here too!

Wondering if anyone in Melbourne knows where I can buy a tub of Appetite Right's Lupin+ Formula? A friend of mine in Queensland bought a tub from their website and said she has been adding it to her Yoghurt in the morning. She says it really helps her beat cravings for the rest of the morning, which means she is eating less. So far she's lost 5kgs because she doesn't feel so hungry. I've read all about the Lupin+ Formula at Appetite Right's website http://www.appetiteright.com.au/appetitesuppressant.php and want to order it because it's all natural and sounds like it works!! But... we are having lots of problems with kids stealing mail around here at the moment, and I don't want to risk ordering it online and then losing a delivery of this!!

It seems the product is really new and not in many stores... only some on the Mornington Peninsula which is too far for me to drive. I rang Appetite Right and they said they are getting a national distributor to help distribute it, and that it should appear in lots of stores soon, but the girl on the phone wasn't sure which Melbourne stores had already taken an order. Very frustrating!

Anyone seen it in a Melbourne health food store? Help please.
happyday

Return to Weight loss Talk