It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:07 pm

Free Newsletter

Personal trainers?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Personal trainers?

Postby star » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:01 am

I have come to realize that I really need to excercise if I want to reach my goals. My diet is not that bad really, so i figure it must be more the exercise factor that is holding me back. The thing is, I find it hard to motivate myself to excercise and I hate gyms. I don't like excercising indoors with air con.
So...I'm thinking maybe I should hire a personal trainer, or join up with a group. I've seen people in groups in parks and stuff and I guess that's what's going on. Does anyone have any experience with this and can they recommend someone? I live in North West sydney. :D
star

Re: Personal trainers?

Postby miranda*jane » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:40 pm

A friend of mine is a personal trainer, and a lot of them still work inside - in gyms, etc. If you like being outside to exercise, join a sports club. Softball seasons just starting, its fun, fairly straight forward. Get a group of friends together and go for a walk or run once a day. There may be fitness classes or something running in your area. Ask around, someone might know something...I'm not from your way, so I couldn't be sure...

<3 m
. . . when the rich wage war . . . it's the poor who die . . .
miranda*jane

Return to Weight loss Talk