It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Free Newsletter

I am ASHAMED

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I am ASHAMED

Postby Tas » Thu May 18, 2006 8:22 am

Ok, now it is time to tell you all how ashamed I am and point out my weaknesses! :-)

I had 2-3 kilo's to go till I reached my ideal weight BUT I have gained 2 kilos!! I am so ashamed with myself!

This is how it occurred- we were renovating the kitchen and I chose the physical jobs like scarping off old flooring and ripping down cabinets etc - that was great I actually lost a few kilos doing that - prior to the kitchen renovations we built a patio and again I chose all the hard jobs like shovelling earth and collecting rocks - great again, lost some weight doing these jobs.

All the remnovations were over for now and I got back to working in our business and ultimately sat at the computer for a few weeks catching up.

BUT I began eating a bit of chocolate while working, then a bit more, then a bit more - and have gained 2 kilo's!

I am now back to working my butt off on the mulit-gym and exercise bike.....

That's my confession! :evil:

Cheers
Maria
Tas
Tas

Postby Dolly » Thu May 18, 2006 8:37 am

Not to worry Maria, chocolate seems to get a hold of so many of us, we always think just a little will be good but somehow it's a little more, then more.
Who bought that chocolate and thought it would be kind to offer it to you? :shock:
We won't play the blame game, the important thing is that you saw it might be a problem, you experienced it was indeed a problem and now you're fixing things again before they get too far out of hand. Lots of people would've waited until they were 10 kilo overweight before doing something about it, you have to be applauded for taking action straight away.
Dolly

Postby Tas » Thu May 18, 2006 8:45 am

Thanks Dolly - I knew you would give me a vote of confidence :D

A freind of a friend brought home the chocolate and believe this or not but I have never been a chocoholic - but I think it is because i eliminated a lot of sweet things out of my diet and basically had very little sweet things for months. Then a bar of chocolate got opened one evening and that was it I was hooked - line and sinker! I am a little amazed though because I am not in to sweet things at all really, but I indulged and enjoyed it so much - so now I am back to normal and off sweet things once again.

It could have been the fact that I had literally no sweet things at all and maybe my body needed something sweet.

Thanks Dolly, you are my true inspiration, you really are!

Cheers
Maria
Tas

Postby Dolly » Thu May 18, 2006 8:59 am

awwwww........ you always say the nicest things Image
Dolly

Postby Groovychic » Thu May 18, 2006 7:16 pm

OOOOO Maria you'll be fine! You've done it before so you know you can lose it again! It really sucks when you slip up and it's instantly on the scales again but we all have to live. So get stuck into the exercise machines again and enjoy it!!! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Return to Weight loss Talk